SHY

Group Leader
What

What happened to chapter 108 and onwards till 140?
I think I mentioned in the comments, but we just happened to have it done and the anime was airing that's why we released that bonus. We are now on regular update schedule

im only up till chapter 104 so far but big thanks to the translation team for making this amazing manga be accessible to eng readers, youre doing gods work out here

Group Leader
Any reason why the translations stopped? Are you gonna pick up after the anime season starts?
I left the scan work and the rest of the team didn't had enough motivation to continue on their own so we have stopped working.

If you want the title to be back, we need a Project Manager, who can regularly ping the members to know whether the work got done or not.

The translator and proof reader are still willing to work, so you can ping them to work with you if you want

I left the scan work and the rest of the team didn't had enough motivation to continue on their own so we have stopped working.

If you want the title to be back, we need a Project Manager, who can regularly ping the members to know whether the work got done or not.

The translator and proof reader are still willing to work, so you can ping them to work with you if you want

I've never done anything related to this before, but I think I would like to help anyway or maybe I do have some skills that may be of use. Seeing this comment inspires me to help ówò

Group Leader
I've never done anything related to this before, but I think I would like to help anyway or maybe I do have some skills that may be of use. Seeing this comment inspires me to help ówò
ping passerby and flygoniq on the discord server
or any other member as you see fit

Users who are viewing this thread