SHY

Dex-chan lover
@RaimundoBruno I'd imagine slower translation since the group has a lot of series already and they're likely going to prioritize more popular series like Rokudou no Onna-tachi.

Dex-chan lover
So far this is good, though I dislike the super mega generic bad guy motivation.

This story is losing a lot of steam. The action isn't very exciting. Should go back to Shy and her conflict of trying to be a worthy hero.

Double-page supporter
I dropped at chapter 9

honestly at first there was an interesting setting up with SHY not able to save everyone. I though it was going to be against the generic "superheroes powerful and able to save everyone because they are good and good win", showing a more human hero who struggle to make choices while not being able to save everyone.
instead my hope are shattered by the first victim who comes back unscattered. after that point it become a bland generic superhero manga like my hero academia and the likes. no real moral struggle to see impossible situation and real life choices applied to the characters. ho and the story tells you right from the start that motivation and good will let you win in the end. at least in this one this is logic, not like just go past your limits lol (no Midoria I'm not talking about you, no no Tanjirou don't worry it's not about you either) .
in short I had hopes this manga would be interesting because of new approach to the superhero genre but fail miserably by adopting all the cliché of the genre after one chapter.

also I hate this naive way of taking all responsibility even tough it clearly is not their fault.

I have to say, story is fairly bland and lack luster but i have to commend the author for the covers and art. Good lord are the gorgeous it makes it worth reading the manga.

The art is great, but I honestly do not understand where the story is going. Nonetheless ty for the translations.

This is great. As someone who doesn’t do hero stuff (I couldn’t watch MHA and had to drop it, this is the only ‘hero’ thing I keep up to date on). The art is gorgeous, makes me happy, practically glowing. But people are saying
the original premise of struggling to be worthy to be a hero has been lost
is somehow missing the fact that pretty much every hero story I’ve read/watched with any character development at all has had this at some point, and you’re missing the 1. The obvious new theme of
helping people cope with their past and come to grips with who they are and what they want
which is very well done, feels real, and occurs in the full cast, including supporting characters, if you bother to get invested in the characters at all, and 2. The story/‘filler’ between these moments is still developing characters and is well done to the point that I’d read it as a stand-alone.
That’s why I’m disappointed that readership is low.
/rant over

Sec

I stopped at chapter 20. Can someone tell me the nationalities of the heroes that have appeared so far?

@avid_consumer great analysis. I would just like to add that the first theme is actually a sub theme of the second. Because
shy struggling to be a hero is her way of coming to grips with who she is and what her goals are and it’s something that is continuously explored through her helping other people through the same issue

Users who are viewing this thread