SHY

I can see the manga's popularity hanging off the mangaka's art alone...
They need a competent studio if they ever want this one to be animated or else it might get the axe.

Dex-chan lover
hero academia isn’t enough,
we need more cute heroes with tight spandex suit to jerk off

Aggregator gang
I suppose one of my complaints so far would be there's a lot of talking.

The art (expressions, small details) is very good, but the story is way too weak and slice-of-lifey for what it is.
Also, way too many yuri undertones.

Kinda reminds me A LOT of Card Captors Sakura, just with more characters and a bit more feeling.
I will wait for it to either end or get to 100 before reading again, feels like a drag to follow on release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
This is totally just a magical girl series in a super hero suit. Nothing wrong with that, its super good, but it's pretty obviously the case.

Im kinda surprised this isnt shoujo, but it was too cringey and generic so i dropped it. How the fuck is this rated 8.5????

Dex-chan lover
What an odd comic. The art is far better then the writing.

honestly I came for the girl on the cover >.> but stayed for the plot xD

I dont usually read superhero stuff, but this one sucked me in! it's pretty good so far, I'll keep reading!

Fed-Kun's army
@LewdDewd You just answered your own question, I've noticed a trend on mangadex, this is because of the demographic of the userbase. Most series that are targeted towards a female audience are grossly overrated (yes that also includes shounen that has a very large female audience). Not to mention that certain sets of themes and tags are disproportionately either loved or outright despised. Furthermore, people are far less critical of manhua and manhwa in comparison to manga --most manhua being the pinnacle of trash yet still manage to pull a 7-8 rating when even the trashiest of 5-6 star rated manga are still miles above it.

Somehow this feels like it won't be too long of a manga... It's interesting, but the pacing changed in a way like they want to end it in the next 30 or so chapters...

Reason for score this high is probably because it's been simultaneously released on dynasty cesspool, and people there have strong sense of loyalistic tribalism about them. Protecc our gurls, punch up, all that good stuff.

Not that it's bad, but upvoting to oblivion (the amount of 9s and 10s...) is I suspect being mostly done by readers who usually get their rocks and eggs off on "no males" and "girls interacting with each other" scenarios. There are lot of way better shounens out there in which general direction that crowd wouldn't had even spited, if they were aware of those titles existencein the first place that is.

7 maybe, at best 7 point something.

Small little things really irk me, and that includes the characters being cliche and hella boring, how the villain’s goal is complete nonsense, and how do they all understand each other, are they all speaking English, Japanese, RuSsIAn? (This could be a mistake on my part as I skipped through a lot of the dialogue because of how lengthy it was)

I also wished the author did a lot more research on other countries too and maybe incorporate they history into the nation’s characters. Instead of... Using their stereotypes or anime tropes as their entire personality, oh, and slap a sad backstory on them for good measure too. Additionally, having more nation heroes who are more diverse would’ve been nice to see too. Like the different national heroes in Africa, SEA, South America, etc. But instead all we get is Eurocentric nations with Japan and China... Wow, the diversity.

And the FL, Shy? I know it’s apart of her character but god damn is she so irritably shy. She literally has no confidence in herself, I guess some Japanese girls are like this because being shy is all cute and cultural aspects combined with society but... damn.

Pure of heart and the power of friendship also gets you everywhere in this manga apparently. It’s to the point that I think I could’ve slapped the main character sticker on any other character and give them plot armor and they’re good to go.

(+How come trouble happens at just the right time? It’s such a forced way to advance the plot haha)

The story seems to drag on too, the word bubbles are way to filled with information I just couldn’t even give a damn about. The art is fantastic through, but it isn’t outstandingly amazing. It’s like, generically non-generic anime art if you understand what I mean. Like a lot art I see on Twitter

And I’m surprised by the rating too, an 8.44? For this? jfc, I gave it a 4 at most, maybe a 4.5 but mate... Unless this kind of stuff is your guilty pleasure or you’re into cute anime girls fight and friendship. Then you do you.

COF

Group Leader
Can't for the love of me understand why someone would support the cancellation of a series that's clearly beloved by a majority of readers when all it takes is not to read it. In addition it won't get axed any time soon considering it's selling on par with some of its magazines established titles with 3 volumes and seeing plenty of marketing.

Users who are viewing this thread