SHY

cute russian waifu cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

I dpnt get why people is ssying the story is lacking. Its slow but its perfect pacing for the type of story its telling. Its no boku no hero where its amped to 1000 all the time. Story is lovely and sweet. And the art is awesome!

8/10 definitely

Fed-Kun's army
I clicked this just because there's a vodka waifu in the cover.
But the art actually quite good, guess i'm gonna be staying for a while.

The art is great, but I'm just too tired of this Shounen type of hero that spend half the time talking about peace/friendship.

Dex-chan lover
it's a bit strange, but this manga has almost the same art style as SHY...
wait
https://mangadex.org/title/38959/the-idolm-ster-million-live-the-pipe-dream-doujinshi
it is the same author as SHY nvmind

Right in the fucking feeels. Grew up having only my mom and tgis hits pretty hard and i just woke up

Dex-chan lover
it's like the guy who made spotless love: this love cannot be any more beautiful decided to make a shonen manga with heavy emphasis on the feels

Super glad I didn't drop the manga when David Bowie was still around. Such an absolutely shit character almost made me miss out on this feelercoaster

capeshit is gay and boring, the art is wasted on america's fetish of faggots in spandex. Not sure why people are into this genre, if I was saved by another one of these LGBT parade float rejects I would shoot myself out of shame.

Users who are viewing this thread