SHY

I'm really glad to see a story that focuses more on mental/emotional growth than physical growth. It's my favorite type of fanfic to read and seeing a manga that's character-driven in this way is seriously satisfying tbh

Group Leader
I feel like something needs to be said about how the mangadex code for this manga, when it's translated into a nhentai code, becomes a hentai where a girl is really SHY before getting fucked.

SHY-ception.

... well if nothing else the art is real nice and the characters, expressive

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like hero academia? Have fun reading https://mangadex.org/title/36022/my-hero-academia-love-me-tender-doujinshi
XD
Doujins sool for SHY?

Looks like I can like this more than Boku no Hero Academia. The longer I see that BnHA is strong in terms of its fandom while its overly childish plot reference doesn't really suit me.
But SHY pulled my heart strongly. It sees a hero/heroine who grows by itself in society, it doesn't seem necessary to see a competitive struggle to find the greatest. The art is also very very good! Not sharp in effect, I always fall in love with a rather sketched one.

Double-page supporter
This manga just keeps tricking me into thinking it's gonna get _really_ dark but then it's just comfy.

Group Leader
This feels half baked. At first it seemed like it would be a Superhero themed SOL with Teru and Koishikawa growing as people but now we've got Kyoryuger villains and Tero seemingly already over her shyness. Guess it's still too early to tell though.

Wow I just picked it up and saw that it's recently been updated. Big thanks! The art is really great and I think a character-focused superhero story is really great

I have mixed feelings about this manga. The story seems a little bit dull but the drawings are awesome.
To me it's like he could have done a manga without any bubbles to read, it would have been as good

Users who are viewing this thread