Signal 100

Group Leader
more and more manga from Joey’s recommendation are getting translations
good job guys

Group Leader
@4V29LN0n youtuber called TheAnimeMan (Joey is his real name)
he often recommends horror manga (he really likes horror) and some of it doesn’t have English translation
manga like Chijou 100-kai, Doku Mushi, and this have appeared in his video and then after some time English translations came out
there are still other manga that appeared on his video but no English translation yet like Zombie Bat and Denjin N
I hope these manga would get translated too in the near future

Fed-Kun's army
This series is fucking dumb. I love it and I want more of it.

Hello, translator from Kingdomscans here. We are still planning to work on this series despite what happened. We want to do this series justice and release it with proper typesetting/redrawing/translations/etc instead of rushing things. I enjoy working on this series so much that I want to keep going. Thank you for your patience, everyone.

Want moreeeee so badddd. Im so curious how to undo it. Oh about the first chapter if one of them closed their eyes and covered their ears and did not watch the video will that person not be hypnotised??

I wasn't expecting much and it started weak, but managed to pick up steam and some skimming through the raws convinced me to follow.

It's no masterpiece, but as far as death game stories go, it's very good.

Users who are viewing this thread