Signal 100

A strange mixture of trash and some good ideas... I don't know how to feel really but I'll say that it's still bad

Fed-Kun's army
i think i like this more than the other manga with same theme, like Friend Eater Classroom, ousama game, etc
less bs plot than Jinrou Game, but at least jinrou game have nice art
i rate this 6.5/10

I read this because The Anime Man recomended this manga... But my expectation is to high. Well idk, pretty ok i guess... Seen better manga with the same setting. But the idea is pretty interesting

I think the overall story was really well done. The actions people took didn't feel too crazy and I don't think there were any faults in the writing. The pacing was very very well done! I never found myself too bored or spaced out because one thing after another kept happening.
Sakaki's role in everything was... Odd, but fine. I think the "secret" was a bit too messily done, I mean, how would they know? Why would they do X thing when all of this was forced upon them?
But I think all of that is fine.... Except the ending. It really felt like they weren't really sure how to end it. They really didn't need to end it as such and really could have gone the "less is more" route.

Overall I think it's about a 6.8/10. Worth the read for sure, but it's probably not a series you'd write home about.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone was a shitty person here,there was not really a good person. Also the mc was really useless. I didn't really saw her doing anything extra ordinary. The delinguent was more quickwited and had better survival skill than her. This manga was just an ok for me.

The series was good finished it in a day was more or less intresting . The ending kinda left unhappy ud say but overall nice manga to just read and go in the story

Users who are viewing this thread