Sigrid - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
My dude it would gave been better if instead of acting like a little bitch, who's lady was having fun with someone who isnt you, he should have said something like "I didn't want to see you get hurt" which sigrid could have taken offense to. This could lead to a rift forming due to the ML having no cool and just calling rank to get stop the lady from doing something she wants to do. This I feel would lead to more interesting character development than making the ML seem like a toddler who can't function without his mommy.

Veramunde, ignore the haters and you just do you, my guy! Imma enjoy it like it is.🤭 Next ep's gonna be lit!

P.S. I really don't get why you guys are reading this story (and others similar) only to continually complain about and hate on the Male Lead. My peeps: it is what it is. If ya don't like it, then don't read. Easy Peasy. Only please don't whine about it as much as you accuse the MLs of doing and just enjoy. It's a good story either way.😎

P.P.S. The haters planting ❌s on my comment here are only proving my point. Thank you!🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, Sigrid, he was worried about something else. Although that's understandable, he's like a fun-stopper helicopter-parent.

Dex-chan lover
God damn that's a lot of whining. I am genuinely impressed how fast people turn from "hey that's some good stuff" to "f*CK this thrash I am out".

Can't wait to get all the hate in the world for this.
I get the same feeling when it comes to other discussion threads.

One discussion thread that came to my mind is the Your Throne manhwa discussion threads. Like, holy shit, they are so goddamn stupid.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if Siri is stronger than the western guy or if he just got freaked out by the fact that she, as usual, was going at it full throttle without regard for her own safety. She was willing to get her arm chopped off during a simple sparring match, she parried a master's blade with it, lmao
MC-kun needs to put a baby in her belly so that she has something to protect, stops freaking everybody out and doesn't get herself killed

Dex-chan lover
This webtoon would be so much better if it wasn't throwing romance panels at us every other scene. It seems so forced and unnecessary. Like I just want to see the MC live her life and progress the plot

Supporter
Ngl, the romance was kinda written on the walls with how ML keeps tryna get the MC

Users who are viewing this thread