Sigrid - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
I love how our Sig is just loyal to her own desires: "Will you do something for me? Ok then, come at me bro!"

Besides, why is Veramude so upset anyway? The deal was done by the time Sigrid and Mihas started to fight. Sure there is nothing signed, but as long as Veramude didn't let go of the governor's hand, a deal is a deal.

Dex-chan lover
Man the author needs to relax on the ml favoritism, hes been getting alot of good moments but jeez you dont need to use every chapter to reinforce a ship that seems dam near unsinkable already, personally I wouldnt mind if the romance was just the cherry ontop of sigrid's story rather than the filling

Dex-chan lover
If anyone's wondering why he's upset, it's not because he's jealous. It's not for political reasons. It's because she used her arm to block a sword again like in chapter 34 and it seems like she didn't get his warning the first time. At that time, if she knew for certain she could do that and be all right, she never told him in a way he could understand. Hence the "let me see if I can get it through your thick skull" treatment he's giving her here.

Dex-chan lover
Did "please stop sacrificing your limbs in friendly spars" really go in one ear and out the other?
Or did she only do that because she knew she wouldn't be hurt by it?
She knew. I mean, at this point, she has more experience from her past life. Well, she is a genius aura user, so, two lifetimes means twice the power. As the West Knight experienced himself. His aura was like being absorbed by Sigrid.
But well, Sigrid being Sigrid, she doesn't know how Veramude is feeling.
🤣🤣🤣
But she's so cute that way ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
I'm more shocked that people think this series swasn't gonna have romance it's been like psuedo reverse harem this whole time. I tihnk I'd agree with the people that are calling all this contrived though cause man is it so.

This arc's felt kinda rushed also to be honest. Also I agree MC is very over possesive when he isn't her partner.

Users who are viewing this thread