Sigrid - Ch. 59

I LOVE THE WORLD BUILDING! I originally thought that the elders wouldn't let ma boi leave because they thought that by serving an aura user the obviously don't know thus don't trust AND work for a king (a bad one overall) would lead to have him turn evil or stain their already bad reputation (even though he became sorcerer of the court/king in the past timeline so I'm not super sure), now while I thought about two things; 1, the fact that Siri and Arcana would do evil things/Arcana stealing her aura core and 2, how Sigrid was able to Absorb western dude's green aura when they were sparring
I'm so hyped by each chapter yoooooo! (also Sigrid doesn't know about seggs bruh but I'm used to this at this point)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the outcasts are related to how siri lost her previous life....

Staff
Super Moderator
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the outcasts are related to how siri lost her previous life....
In the original timeline, her core was stolen from her. The magicians who can steal aura cores are considered Outcasts and are in hiding. In the original timeline, the Emperor took her aura core and executed her. Thus, the Emperor is protecting/supporting the Outcasts.

Dex-chan lover
In the original timeline, her core was stolen from her. The magicians who can steal aura cores are considered Outcasts and are in hiding. In the original timeline, the Emperor took her aura core and executed her. Thus, the Emperor is protecting/supporting the Outcasts.
I mean, dat's exactly what I was suggesting, just didn't want to spoil the fun to find it out.

Users who are viewing this thread