Sigrid - Ch. 62

reu

Dex-chan lover
Don't you love it when master swordsmen suddenly forgets they have a sword and tries to stop a blow with their flesh?
On another note, it'd be kind of fun if he was trying to pull the same aura shield technique Sigrid used when she was sparring

Double-page supporter
I'm giving this 70% chance of nothing actually being wrong next chapter and this being a standard cliffhanger for this series. Ordinarily, it'd be something like 99%, but this actually does feel like he could actually have been hurt, although I'm guessing his arm is likely still attached.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like a sense of guilt to muddy relationships.

I do wonder how common, if at all, hidden armor like metal plates inside leather gloves and such was. Old medieval gear, like plate armor was heavy as hell. Even the 2h swords are quite grunt worthy when raised. I'd like to think that having smaller plates in easy to use, or important to protect areas would be standard for combat gear, but being useful doesn't equal what people do / did.

Dex-chan lover
Black Armor "Tis not even a flesh wound"
Monty Python 'Tis but a Scratch

Dex-chan lover
Siri's better to block that since she used to it and have the skill to do that (even it's late) then Veramude which basically(probably) just meat shield.
Heart

Dex-chan lover
You ever play an MMO where all the special fx blind your eyes ?? That's exactly what happened here.

Dex-chan lover
Did he just jump in with no preparations? He has a sword right? He is also an aura user right? He has a brain, right???

Knowing Arcana should've been the Court Wizard Dude Man or something on those lines, it can't be some new guy with the same title working for the King, so my best bet this is the Evil Wizards and Witches foreshadowed in one of the recent chapters where Arcana was complaining abou the elders not allowing him to leave and his mentor(?) telling him about this faction, my bet is that the King commissioned them, since Veramude doesn't suspect a single Knight Aura User so the 8 Swords aren't responsible for this and ofc it's literally no human being but just some magic armor.
hopefully mah man just lost his arm and is perfectly fine besides that, wait oh no idk if he's left-handed or right-handed aaaaaaa the cliffhanger AAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread