SilasMeanQuite

Dex-chan lover
Please oh please translate the rest of the chapters of "Only I know the world will end". Rightdark's translation is genuinely unreadable and yours is a light in the dark. Please translate the chapters below chap 11. I'm begging you. I really want to read this series without having a stroke every time I try to read a speech bubble.

Group Leader
Please oh please translate the rest of the chapters of "Only I know the world will end". Rightdark's translation is genuinely unreadable and yours is a light in the dark. Please translate the chapters below chap 11. I'm begging you. I really want to read this series without having a stroke every time I try to read a speech bubble.
LMAO I can translate it but since it's 10 chapters I'd be using my one week time. I don't mind receiving a meal for one week time but if you don't well... All good. Thank you for liking my translations! 🔥

I read most of the stuff your stuff you post on mangadex and is really good for someone who is solo and was wondering if you would like me to proof read your work as there are some errors but nothing to bad and i would like you to keep translating as i enjoy the manga you do

Double-page supporter
love the work you do with My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer, i also really liked the I Became the World's Strongest Witch and The Mochi I Drew Is Tasty Today too :love:

Just wanted to come by and say thank you for translating savage hero, u have been on the grind on that manga that was dropped and it is really appreciated. Thinking about supporting you when I get some money dood.

Dex-chan lover
Any chance you will go back and redo the first group of chapters for Kichiku Eiyuu? I really want to read it but the other scan is so censored it’s impossible to read.

Muchas gracias silas por traducir Kimi Wa 008 , enserio te lo agradezco un montón , la versión en español se quedó en capítulo 102 y tuve que usar un traductor , el japonés no lo traduce bien , asi que fui a inglés y gracias a eso estoy casi al día

Esto es gracias a ti silas , muchas gracias por traducir

Group Leader
Muchas gracias silas por traducir Kimi Wa 008 , enserio te lo agradezco un montón , la versión en español se quedó en capítulo 102 y tuve que usar un traductor , el japonés no lo traduce bien , asi que fui a inglés y gracias a eso estoy casi al día

Esto es gracias a ti silas , muchas gracias por traducir
As long as everyone is Happy.
You're very much welcome bro

Never before have I ever commented on any translator/ translator group before, so you're popping my cherry. You are truly doing the lords twerk, I'm eternally grateful for the time you put into your work. The work, as well as the quantity and speed of which you were able to upload one of my favorites (savage hero I believe is the name, one with incubus mc) was truly beautiful. When the day comes I'm a bit more financially comfortable, I plan on just throwing some at you like one would to a stripper on stage <3

Dex-chan lover
Please translate chapter 98 of Jichou Shinai Motoyuusha No Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game, it got skipped by the previous translators.

Banned
Congratulations on the soon to be graduation and soon to be properly paid in your chosen career.

So stupid that some companies that accept college students to work for them doesn't pay them. Companies like that doesn't think of breeding potential future employees. Reminds me of a few pharma companies that does the same crap who also complain in the stockholder's annual meeting that they don't get anything positive from partcipating in the program.

Thank you so much for translating "My S-rank Party fired me for being a Cursifier"! It's so interesting and very promising to read!

I wish that I had the funds to help you out. I hope that you'll appreciate the gratitude of a broke manga reader praising your skills in giving us all high-quality English translated manga~

Users who are viewing this thread