Silent Lover - Ch. 13 - At the End of the Day, He Doesn't Belong to Just Me

Thank you for the chapter! Also there’s a typo on the last (second last?) page. “In seven days, I want to give give...” -> “in seven days, I want to give...”
Sorry if I’m not supposed to call it out lol

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Oh man, and we thought the princess was bad! Here comes her brother!

I thought he already knew he was a guy omfs how the eff did the little dude manage to hide it when he was "serving" the prince??

LUL there is no way in hell that ML prince wouldn't know between a man and woman during sex unless he is literally dumber than a rock.
The place MC is 'serving' with is not gonna feel the same, and not to mention the XX times that MC has been asleep while ML was just staring at him...the MC also has no fake boobs...
In some translations online the Chinese title of this tells me it's called 'dumb slave' and I honestly think it's kind of fitting in this case ROFL.
(not saying the title translation is wrong btw, just a joke based on how I saw it auto-translated online).

Thanks for translating the chapter!

I still don't get how the prince doesn't know if Chen yu is a man if they've been doing the do so goddamn much 🤨

Thanks so much for the translation tho!

I was sure that he knows about his gender, but I am no sure anymore somehow. Just... don't tell me he wouldn't notice :D :D Anyway, thank you for new chapter! ♥♥♥

Fed-Kun's army
How does Chen Yu think the emperor doesn’t know LMAO he’d have to be as bright as a bag of hammers to not realise the dude he’s been sleeping with is a man

Users who are viewing this thread