Silent Lover - Ch. 15 - You've Really Hurt Me

Wish the Prince would see he is being coerced.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I'm new here. Binged the whole thing in the dead of night. Whew

I haven't read any BL in a long time coz I've gotten tired of its repetitiveness yet here I am. I'm a sucker for historical romances, and the uke is so pitiful and lovable while the ML... Is the typical seme. Other than that I freakin love the art.

Thanks to Bucci for this

Holy carp! I wonder how the Temperamental Prince will react to Yu-er just strollin' in lol

@scarlet_summer If you like historical romances that are different, I highly recommend reading Bucci's other manhua they are translating: https://mangadex.org/title/45628/heaven-official-s-blessing

I love both, but I like HOB even more. The art is even more pretty than this! And the relationship is def more healthy and equal.

@scarlet_summer No problem. Hope you like it! Just FYI, the love interest appears in Ch.6 and Ch.22, and then he stays for the rest of the story 😊

In case you do get interested, it also has an anime releasing soon: https://youtu.be/AV12r5Hs7Kg

i think i will be bald by the time this story ends because i know for sure there will be many obstacles where the prince wont know whats truly going on like right now, * pulls hairs * there will many more misunderstandings and crying ughhhhhh but i still love this story

IF HE KNOWS YOUR A MAN WHY DO YOU THINK HE WOULD THINK YOU WHERE THE FAMILY'S DAUGHTER how stupid does the mc think the ML is
Thanks for the update can't wait for the next chapter I found this webcomic this this morning then reread it

The art is so beautiful; it really is. My problem is that the relationship between the MC and ML is abusive — there’s no doubt about that. I wish mangas — especially BL — had less rapey, abusive relationships and focused more on healthy ones with consent and trust. The ML in this chapter is using classic manipulation tactics by making the MC feel bad and blaming him for hurting him...cue the line: “You’ve really hurt me.” I mean, it’s the chapter title lol. But yeah, abusers toss the victim-card around and twist situations where the victim says no so the victim feels bad, and therefore will more likely do what the abuser wants. It’s controlling and disgusting, and I really hope the MC grows a few brain cells and gets himself out of this situation and “relationship.” sigh But that most likely won’t be the case because they’ll end up together and wOaH suddenly the ML is such a good character and let’s just forget about his abusive, perverted tendencies for good. Oh wow, I went on a rant but I thank the translators for taking time to translate this webtoon and so much more; it’s interesting to read.

@moderncabbage39 I think that's the kind of webtoon it's supposed to be about how the mc is supposed to have a sad life and the empire is supposed to be his light even though it's dim and the empire is in a position of power so he can't leave even if he wants to but I completely agree that webcomics should have more healthy relationship in them though I personally like the messed up relationship genre

Users who are viewing this thread