Silent Lover - Ch. 9 - Punishment Through Ling Chi

3355 slashes? ouchie. i'd die at before the 10th one

thanks for the chapter as always~

Sorry for being lost, but who knows that Chen Yu is male at this point? I was under the impression that the two have already “done the deed”, so how would Zhen Bei not know? Or is Chen Yu just kinda an airhead?

@Delight_pineapple

I think he's hoped that was the case, since he was still being treated as a 'female', and how Zhen Bei treats him. So, he never imagined that the Zhen Bei.. doesn't care about the gender thing. Who knew, the guy was more open to things. 🤨

Also, the translation seems.... off at times, grammar wise. So, it might be a little hard to understand.

Group Leader
@delight_pineapple @amator honestly, even we get confused with the way the chinese is written because we really thought everyone knew. and chen yu knew they knew... BUT THEN IN THIS CHAP, chen yu is like WOW OMG IVE BEEN FOUND OUT! and we're like bruh they knew since ch1??? but as mentioned in a previous TL note before they've (the author/writer/whatever) been mixing up the pronouns weirdly in the raw chinese release and we've been TLing accordingly to how they've been giving it to us (i guess it doesn't matter a lot in chinese because he/her/him/she area all pronounced the same in chinese(???)) We're pretty sure everyone in the inner circle knows (prince, his servant, now the physician) but the rest of the prince's court doesn't know. it's just chen yu is a bit slow on the uptake and assumed he'd tricked everyone because he wasn't immediately getting beheaded/punished and has lived for this long since entering the harem (which was why he thought he was found out and being sentenced to death this chapter) The prince is really just a glutton and i guess beauty has no gender for him HAHA. But honestly, i'm really confused how they had sex everyday without chen yu going wow he's seen my dick?? ARE THEY HAVING SEX DIFFERENTLY IN ANCIENT CHINA??? :facepalm:

but ye, every chapter i'm like wtf author what is happening/what am i reading/i thought we were past this plot point. haha so i understand why it might feel confusing LOL :[ hope this helps!!

@captaindesu

Chinese is difficult with pronouns... especially if it's in a specific dialect for a certain province or region. So, that might explain it... I know my uncle has a weird way with pronouns... and he's from a small region in northeast china. who knows. I wish the scan team luck if that's the case.

He's so dumb for thinking the guy who fkd him doesn't know he's a guy

You know, I really hope that with time spent together this prince guy will become a bit less of a crazy mess and his beauty will become more confident and decisive. It’s the only way I can see them benefiting from this strange relationship. Still hot as hell tho

Thank you fot update! I love this story so much... So thank you for bringing this to us. ♥

I loooooove this manhua so much omg thank you sooooo much for the chapter 😭😭💗💗💗💗💗🙏🏻

What? I thought they do it many times before how could the dude not know our Mc is a guy? 🤨

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! TAKE CARE <3

also.. Jun Xuan Xiao and Chen Yu never had a sex. He's just playing around with him (mostly kiss his lips or collar bone)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread