Silly Dog and the Lady

Darn, I didn’t get to read the rest of it before they disappeared
(nvm, turns out I had the hentai filter on so I couldn’t see them)

Ngl the fact that the guy has the intelligence of a 7 year old makes the whole dynamic feel pretty gross and exploitative

Thank you so much for the translate!!!
^^ it's my first time reading korean smut webtoons and it's so good. Thanks again.

JGJ

Let me get this straight. People have shit fits when the ML is a dominant rapist asshole and the FL is a meek dumbass loser, but when the cliches of this genre are no where to be found people are still pissed off? Both leads are the same age, both naive, both immature, all encounters are consensual and awkward, the ML is devoted to the FL but not possessive and creepy about it, and this is a bad thing? Yes the ML is an idiot and the FL even questions the morality of engaging in a sexual relationship with said idiot but this is a relationship that he initiated and they are the SAME AGE! I think it's a great silly little smut love story without all the rapey shit that pervades the genre, you can never make everyone happy I guess.

@JGJ
I haven't finished read it yet, but in the past I did complain about smutty mangas where the sex happened too soon, too rough, too brief, feeling-less, or not detail enough. Well, can't complain about those on this one. It took several chapters just for foreplay, at least 2 chapters each time they have sex, and several chapters afterwards about the FL tries to sort her feelings. Really got what I deserve for those complaining🤦

Am i the only one that feels weird about the main guy acting like an animal and being literally treated like an animal too?
Seeing him being beaten off with a stick just doesn't sit well in my stomach for some reason and I had to stop reading.

Man the ending was kind of a dissapointment. Was hoping to see the kids. They would've been so cute.

I’m melting...this story was so adorable from beginning to end and I absolutely love how they grew as individuals and as lovers 🥺 The ending could’ve been more complete and answered more questions but I’m still giving this series a 10!

Users who are viewing this thread