Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Plan of Revenge to Redo From Cool Beauty (6)

Group Leader
First, thank god this isn't a stupid April Fools upload like others today lol

Second, holy shit the feels there...on one hand, kinda a cliche, but done well and such feels.

Third, thank you so much for doing another chapter :) always appreciate your work for us.
I didn't realize the date when uploading, but it was still March 31st lol.
I'm not that evil. :smugnako:

Banned
I didn't realize the date when uploading, but it was still March 31st lol.
I'm not that evil. :smugnako:
Still march 31 for me too, but others still uploading April fools stuff today :p and good, I have never found an April Fools upload good from any manga upload :p mostly cause frustration of "yay new chapter" is always replaced with no new chapter and just letdown lol

Dex-chan lover
This was such an excellent chapter. Everything about this just felt so earned and deserved.

Thank you for the translation (and yeah I second being very appreciative that this wasn't an elaborate April Fools joke. I guess it can be funny sometimes I suppose, but I'm at a point where I can do without that).

Dex-chan lover
As an American, the whole idea of students wandering into a school building after hours without direct supervision is really strange. I would expect the school to be burned down in a week after the beginning of the term.

Users who are viewing this thread