JK kara Yarinaosu Silver Plan - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Plan of Revenge to Redo From Cool Beauty (8)

Dex-chan lover
... Ugh... It's weird. Obviously, the end result is supposed to be positive (except for Shimada-sensei).

But...I feel that's ultimately bad because of how it happened. Sumire hasn't overcome her past. She is tangled up in it. She is now resolving to move past it? Okay, I guess. In any realistic situation, that would be unlikely. The author can just hand-wave it away and say she has moved on, but in reality, after two years of isolation and failure, that would be difficult.

And then there's Ninomiya. Yes, she's regretful for what she previously did, and that's why she tried to support Sumire and did actually apologize to her. But...I wish that Sumire could just straightforwardly say to Ninomiya no, I do not accept your apology. I'm fine with Sumire trying to move on, but Ninomiya doesn't deserve to feel the relief of thinking that she was forgiven.

Ninomiya should just accept that she was horrible, and even if she tries, she can't always be forgiven. That would be better character development.

Contributor
Hello guys, Juviegar here. Sorry for the delay, work got me busy and Honkai Star Rail has been very very addicting. To be honest, I completely forgot about this manga.
Yana Sumire arc is now finished! Thank you for reading it with me, it's been a learning experience for sure.

I hope a dedicated scanlation team will pick this up. This manga is really interesting.
Hi, I messaged you on mangadex if you could send back a reply.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why the chapter title is FINAL when the Japanese raws are still ongoing and has even hit 60+ chapters
It's meant to be "Final chapter" of the arc. But I think they should change it or peepz may think the manga has ended there. Maybe some scans wont even pick it up cuz they think it's finished already....

Group Leader
It's meant to be "Final chapter" of the arc. But I think they should change it or peepz may think the manga has ended there. Maybe some scans wont even pick it up cuz they think it's finished already....
I titled it according to the chapter's title, it's on the bottom of second page.
I could maybe change it to (8)?

Dex-chan lover
I see, so in the middle of overthinking stuff she comes to the conclusion which is "let's just not think about it and move on"

Well done lady!

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much. Crazy how the author can make a genuinely great manga when they go full wholesome with it

Dex-chan lover
but Ninomiya doesn't deserve to feel the relief of thinking that she was forgiven.
Dude, did you not read the first arc? How the hell does she not deserve forgivness after all the hell she lived?
She was spoiled rotten by her family then abandoned by them, but even after all of this when she came back she decided to not blame other but work on herself do be a good person and save her family...
If she is not a good person with everything she did and still try to do, then the teacher that want to get revenge on a teenage that try to change, to the point where she would destroy her life if she could, is a massive trash of a human being.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, did you not read the first arc? How the hell does she not deserve forgivness after all the hell she lived?
She was spoiled rotten by her family then abandoned by them, but even after all of this when she came back she decided to not blame other but work on herself do be a good person and save her family...
If she is not a good person with everything she did and still try to do, then the teacher that want to get revenge on a teenage that try to change, to the point where she would destroy her life if she could, is a massive trash of a human being.
Whether the teacher, Sumire, is trash or not is a completely SEPRATE issue. Don't try to bring that in here.

And it looks like you're the one who didn't even read. Yes, I did see the first arc as well as every other arc. Guess what? Ninomiya, all of her own complete free will, was the sole and direct cause for Sumire being unjustly fired in the first place.

You didn't even see where I already answered your points. Ninomiya did apologize and has been trying to make amends these past few chapters. That's objectively good. It's good that she is trying to not be an ass. But that doesn't mean that the teacher has to forgive her.

Try thinking objectively instead of just ignoring things. Imagine there's a person who did something horrible to you two years ago. They cost you your job, your career, and blacklisted you from other positions. Then you see them again, and you see them trying to do good. Unlike Sumire, you could actually believe that they are trying to do good and be a better person. EVEN IF you believe it, you don't have to forgive them. You can if you want. You don't have to.

Again, Ninomiya apologizing and trying to do good are good things. That's what she should be doing. But that doesn't mean she has to get forgiveness. It would be good character growth if she realized that fact, that she should be good even if she doesn't get forgiveness.

It's not a difficult concept, but you came in here and didn't even read my post that already answered your complaints.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, there's over 60 chapters of this out already.... Cant wait. Stuff is a legit fun read. Tbh I kind of hope its a repeat of past and she's just thinking of things in the mid/late 90s when its just 1990 and can pull some magic off with the old "investor form the future" trope. :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread