Silver Plan to Redo From JK

Dex-chan lover
There are many isekai - time slip - do over stories lately. I think it's because many people aren't quite satisfied with their own lives :'(
So which one is it going to be, the red capsule or the blue one?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@bassgs
did maian officially end? I thought it was on hiatus (though hiatus is probably permanent)

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
Trust me on this. You DO NOT want to know how it ends (the ln). Whoever conceived that should be forced to drink a culture of concentrated coronavirus.

Contributor
Probably my favorite story from this author, by far, after reading 4 or 5 Raw chapters.
The story is easy to understand, the main character is likeable, unlike most MC and Fmc in his others story, and the concept should let this be interesting for a while.

Now, we just have to hope the author will focus on this one and keep it interesting for a while.
It's a monthly serie, so it should help to not overwork him.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
I see, I've never read the novel (and I don't plan to) but animesuki people have stated that manhwa deviated from the novel: https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96963&page=17 so there is hope for a decent / semi-decent manhwa ending, but permanent hiatus does seem more likely right now.

I've read some of Im Dal-Young's finished manhwa, and although story/characterizations have many issues, the ending is still okay.

I'd also advise newbies to this author to wait until this series is finished before reading it, or risk being stuck in permanent hiatus hell. I really hated Im Dal-Young for aflame inferno

Double-page supporter
The only series this author ever stayed committed to was Freezing and even that one has now entered hiatus status. Sucks too cuz his artwork has always been a fav of mine even if his stories aren't the most original.

Fed-Kun's army
Sees cover, reads synopsis:
Oh this looks interesting, let's read i-
Reads author:I'm dal young:
-Nevermind.

Dex-chan lover
So even Im dal Young jump the time slip wagon.
I'm not gonna even bother reading this and get slapped with permanent hiatus again.
@Siquall That his usual modus operandi, give some interesting plot and likable characters at first, then spin the story in a spiral of unending conflict and drag in on long enough before dropping the series altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread