Silver Spoon (ARAKAWA Hiromu) - Vol. 15 Ch. 130 - The Four Seasons ㉝

This is an awesome series, too bad it is ending soon..... it is too short chps wise, but too long time-wise.....

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking that i would be unsatisfied with this ending so soon ( in the story standard ), but after reading this i feel that i will like the end no matter what, still think we should have had a college arc but we get what we get and this is good too.

And i do like her work in Arslan Senki, i love that manga.

@kusei-are the pig teacher (the female hunter) has also said the same thing before, that fat percentage of pig is lower than women's fat percentage in average

Aggregator gang
This manga has been so satisfying to read. It is a coming of age story I can really relate to. As much as sensei deserves a break I can't wait to see her next series. Back to fantasy? Or more cow propaganda?

Glad it's going to end. I'm sad because of aki's great grandmother is passed away. And i love how they found their own way to make money/enjoying farming, great job author.

Ps. I'd hit the twins

Tokiwa decided to try the illicit sexual relationship by himself, huh?

This was a really fun manga, I got attached to a lot of characters. It's sad to see it end, but at the same time I kinda feel it's time. Excited for the last chapter!

Finished it from beginning to end in a span of 2 days... Absolutely love it and i am in tears

Aggregator gang
This was good, but The Four Seasons chapter arc was just mad rushed. Each chapter had like 2 or 3 things going on and even though I read the entire chapter arc within the last 7 hours, I only remember the main parts. I feel the mangaka was a bit ambitious in sticking everything they wanted into that last arc. But honestly, I need to stop reading 100 chapters in 2-3 days, that'll probably help me organize my thoughts.

I love this manga so much and im sad its ending. But all good things must come to an end as they say. I hope they continue the anime series to the end!

Users who are viewing this thread