Silver Spoon (ARAKAWA Hiromu) - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Final Chapter. The Story of Yuugo Hachiken.

too bad it end like this. really hope they continue this series, but it already take so long for the author even to finish this. thank you.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I just reread it from chapter 1 and it's still amazing.
And Hachiken Yuugo is the best slice-of-life protagonist for me...

That ending could have been extended a bit more. I wish that they had resolved everything. I want to see a wedding god dammit

Double-page supporter
THE BEST!!!!!! (≧▽≦) I would want to see more though....like when Yuugo and Ichiro build their farm in Russia then Yuugo and Aki wedding....and I want to see how other side characters doing...like members of the equestrian club etc etc.... But overall it's BEST!!!! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Dex-chan lover
While it wasn't the MOST satisfying, I'm glad it's open ended. Like.. Really glad.

I would love to see the rest animated but it wasn't that popular, I love the ending, even though there wasn't more with aki and yuugo, I'm glad we got to see ichiro and yuugo

Dex-chan lover
It couldn't end the manga about behind the curtains of the farming industry in the modern age without a little taste of raw and pure late stage capitalism. Thank goodness mighty Japan has very strong protective tariff policies so that no filthy foreigner could raise pigs in their homeland cheaper.

Down to earth slice of life. I liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread