Silver Spoon

This is amazing. I was here from start and finish soon and i have to say there was no dull chapter. It inspired me to keep my dreams and be ok with my failures. Honestly i wish i can convey how much this manga made me feel to the author

The last chapter is finally uploaded in scanlator's web. Check it out!

😐

No Aki, no no one else, no closure... this is why i alsays wait for series to end before buying them.

she should just made the last chapter all about the teachers talking about hachiken, it would be far more interesting. But anyway, it was pretty solid and the story was already done before the last chapter. Nothing to really complain about

Double-page supporter
Arakawa Hiromu never fails to entertain
I've greatly enjoyed everyone of his stories
many thx for all the people who helped translated :)

Dex-chan lover
@Starbuck Arakawa Hiromu is a female, or rather Arakawa Hiromu is the male pen name she uses for her manga, her real name is Hiromi Arakawa.

Everything is pretty much concluded in 130 but man, that ending is a downer.

Overall this series is really great though, I had a really good laugh, just like all great manga, it feels like I'm going along on a journey with the MC, still enjoyed this so much, makes me wanna play Harvest Moon again. Solid 8.5/10 from me. Kinda sucked just because of the ending.

Eh. That was alright. Just kind of felt near the end like the author had an idea of a setting and characters but didn't know where to wrap it up or how.

The last arc up until the ending is as weird one but I would still give it a 10 as the message in the story was clear and delivered properly. It provided insights not only about agriculture but life in general.

It showed that there are things that will go well if you take the first step and try hard enough. On the other hand, there are also things that you will not be able to change or accomplish no matter how hard you try and you have to accept and part with it (the part where Komaba lost their ranch and had to drop out of school).

I'm very much emotionally attached to this series and its sad to see it end but it's better ending this than seeing it being ruined even further because there is no particular goal in sight after getting into the college/university.

Thank you tl's and to the author of the series.

That last arc really sours the whole thing for me, and this last chapters...I kinda wish it was in limbo forever.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's finally done. I see a lot of hate on the ending, but i think it was just about perfect.
Would I have liked a peek at thing later on, like university or marriage? Of course! However I still feel like the ending fit the themes and stories of the manga as a whole.

Back when this first dropped, I was kind of disappointed. I mean, after FMA I wanted another grand, sweeping story to get invested in. I never thought a slice of life manga about agriculture would become one of my favorites of all time. Def worth a read, I consider this to be a truly great manga.

9.5/10, hampered only by the hiatus at the end making it feel kind of detached and slightly rushed.

Fed-Kun's army
It's weird. It lands in the middle of multiple genres and story archetypes and suffers for it. Ends up sort of bland. Nothing really stands out.

Tbh i thinkbthe ending was perfect. Even though they did not really give a full epilogue of everyone's life, the author stickes to the laid back feeling of the manga till the end. Definitely a 10/10 for me.😄

Users who are viewing this thread