Since When Do Guys Find Divorcees Attractive? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I hope that, indeed, she never sees her ex-husband again. She's well rid of him. And trusting someone whom you know to have betrayed anyone as he betrayed her is not reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
she shouldn't have pity on him
he deserve it

now let's see that handsome new employee

Dex-chan lover
finally the translation is here :win:

I've been waiting to read this, thank you very much for the translation 🤍

Dex-chan lover
Wow, 70/30 asset split and $30k alimony per year is insane. Kind of glad she swerved to a more reasonable split, otherwise we'd no doubt get a "impoverished husband kills himself, and it's your fault" arc.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, 70/30 asset split and $30k alimony per year is insane. Kind of glad she swerved to a more reasonable split, otherwise we'd no doubt get a "impoverished husband kills himself, and it's your fault" arc.
Not gonna lie, I would've taken an arc like that.

Dex-chan lover
Well to be fair he was the one asking for a divorce in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
So that was a curve ball of an opening. I think cheating on your partner is the worst thing anyone could do, but still feel sorry for both of them.

They seemed to have really loved each other at the start, it's a shame that all of those feelings were betrayed. The reason she changed her mind is because she didn't want to hurt him any more than he already was. I liked how her conflicting emotions were portrayed. Wonder if that will continue or if all of this will be never thought of or spoken of again?

If only they had talked more this probably could of been avoided.

Now to see how the next few chapters play out. Is this just going to be wish fulfillment where the handsome younger guy throws himself at her and her career takes off or will there be more to it than that?

Hope it is more interesting than that.

Dex-chan lover
So that was a curve ball of an opening. I think cheating on your partner is the worst thing anyone could do, but still feel sorry for both of them.

They seemed to have really loved each other at the start, it's a shame that all of those feelings were betrayed. The reason she changed her mind is because she didn't want to hurt him any more than he already was. I liked how her conflicting emotions were portrayed. Wonder if that will continue or if all of this will be never thought of or spoken of again?

If only they had talked more this probably could of been avoided.

Now to see how the next few chapters play out. Is this just going to be wish fulfillment where the handsome younger guy throws himself at her and her career takes off or will there be more to it than that?

Hope it is more interesting than that.
idk this didn't really seem like a communication issue. the husband was just tempted by a cute younger coworker and let the horni take over

Dex-chan lover
I hope that, indeed, she never sees her ex-husband again. She's well rid of him. And trusting someone whom you know to have betrayed anyone as he betrayed her is not reasonable.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I understood the alimoney to be a clump sum paid out once. The wording was "within a year", not "per year".

idk this didn't really seem like a communication issue. the husband was just tempted by a cute younger coworker and let the horni take over
A coworker that played him like a fiddle and dumped him when his marriage was destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, this guy is....confusing? (he's a dirtbag, let's not mince words).

He's is portrayed as indecisive and meek. Just from my perspective, if someone is socially withdrawn manages to find someone who likes/loves them, you "would" think they would do anything to ensure the longevity in that relationship because, god knows, if that relationship were to fail, what are the odds of finding ANOTHER person that likes you. If anything, I'd would picture the guy as more "clingy" in this kind of scenario, but we have meek/indecisive guy who just bangs cute girl from his work (I guess).
I dunno, I'm rambling. I just find the disconnect between the personality type and him just picking up cute girl to bang just kinda odd.

Double-page supporter
Is simple... The guy wanted to be up top of the relationship... she was better than him in every way and he felt the need to find someone he could take care of.

It doesn't justify what he did but from this first chapter is what I can say.
Is not her fault... and she didn't really do anything to him, the guy was just weak minded, the woman manipulated him because she wanted a love story, she got one and moved on to another dude... she should have destroyed him in the divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread