Since When Do Guys Find Divorcees Attractive? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Living proof.

I know her mom is just being a typical conservative Japanese woman, but it’s really hard to watch her destroy her daughter’s self worth when the MC is already insecure about these things. What’s worse is the mom really thinks this is the correct thing to do to protect the MC.

Dex-chan lover
"Just forgive your husbands multiple infidelity"
"I want grandkids against your personal wishes"
"my public image is going to be tarnished with the fact that you divorced."
Ma-san, I only have one thing to say to you:

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
So does her shitty ex-husband ever come back?

Also is there a missing page because that was an abrupt slap.
im praying a page is missing cuz no way ur gonna slap me out the blue and not expect me to kick you out of my fucking house
wuh??? thats got to be a missing page
I checked the raws and there were 7 pages missing for this chapter.

EDIT: This is now fixed. Someone managed to get in contact with the scanlator.

1722476443444.png1722476461494.png
1722476475867.png
1722476489282.png

gvdriid doesn't seem to have a forums account set up and the credits page has a discord link that is in all caps instead of case sensitive, so it doesn't work. If anyone here wants to try reaching out to them via instagram or email, please do.
https://mangadex.org/group/533f7542-75cf-4071-9240-d37046ff4ad5/gvdriid-scans

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Sucks that gvdriid doesn't have a forum account yet, I was going to say thanks for picking this series up!

jak

Contributor
I know her mom is just being a typical conservative Japanese woman, but it’s really hard to watch her destroy her daughter’s self worth when the MC is already insecure about these things. What’s worse is the mom really thinks this is the correct thing to do to protect the MC.
Traditional. She wants a grandchild plus in this day and age, considering how Japan has had such a massive population dip, I find her wanting her to have a child make sense. Sure she's going at it in a terrible way.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the raws and there were 7 pages missing for this chapter.

gvdriid doesn't seem to have a forums account set up and the credits page has a discord link that is in all caps instead of case sensitive, so it doesn't work. If anyone here wants to try reaching out to them via instagram or email, please do.
https://mangadex.org/group/533f7542-75cf-4071-9240-d37046ff4ad5/gvdriid-scans
Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
The delusion is that your protecting your child.

The truth is your trying to protect your own self concept and value around how you've lived by resisting any deviation. More common, of course, in conservative societies where suppression of yourself is more built in.

Double-page supporter
Mother is all about: what about my wishes? What I gonna say to others? You selfish child, how dare you not obey me like the blood slave you are, rebellious rabid dog!

Hope MC stand her ground and sever ties to bad blood

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if this mom is the type that'd be like "you're supposed to forgive them for punching the hell out of you / choking you to the point of near unconsciousness if you disagreed with them, what would the neighbors think if you split or called the cops?" lol

Dex-chan lover
I was so happy to see she stood up to her mother unlike in most maga where the character would just roll over. I hope that she either continues to stand up for herself OR after that the mother realizes and they both reach an understanding.

Will be rather annoyed if she does a 180 and is all "Yes, mother..."

Don't get me wrong, I realize that family is a huge thing over there, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread