Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

@vinh yeah! Plus she is a minor too lmao. She is only 16 years old. They are both children. Even in her world. She was a 19 years old at lesst that is what she looks to be.

So other guys that are 40 years old , perverts, and are younger than all the women, yes women, and girls they introduce to their harem are ok?

They have been experiencing a very innocent love. The ML is a child that is learning about emotions and ibelina , the MC, is cherishing , caring and loving her love. Her love is so pure that she begged for a God to help him cure his soul. I believe the ML curse is cured by the affection of the person he loves. Since both parents gave a rat about the child, in a world that magic exists, their tainted hearts affected their son.

I support pure and innocent love. I think many old readers forgot this is NOT josei. This is shoujo. Shoujo genre is actually directed to young and young adults readers. If we ask smut and lwed...then please go read pure smut and josei genres. Keep this genre be as it is directed young young audience.

I agree with u vinh

Dex-chan lover
It's sad that the mc doesn't realize that what Alejandro needs isn't the fake woman who'll lead him on only to use him

what he needs is her, It was already clear that she was brought there to be the substitute for Elenora and lead him the right way

I hope the author doesn't pull a 180 and makes Elenora still be the reason why his curse is lifted

Double-page supporter
He's going through puberty, he's thirteen, and there's a maid given him the only care that he has been given in his life. Fucking hell--of course he's going to develop a crush. They're only three years apart and Ibelina doesn't have any feelings for him--do people really need explaining?

Contributor
...You would think that someone who knows about isekai novels would be genre-savvy enough to realize where this was going...

(But always ignoring that is, of course, an important suspension-of-disbelief necessary for this plot to work XD)

Dex-chan lover
children make kid promises all the time
though some remember some don't.
so it is like that

Users who are viewing this thread