Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

hhnnggh... he's so adorable~

And I was just reading Monster Duchess a moment ago. He and Leslie are going to give me diabetes at some point.

Kinda agreed with DramaJustCalled comment: "the baby brother-zone" x) exactly my thoughts. I think it'll be an important plot later.
They don't have a big age gap (like 3 or 4 years) but now the drawing makes Alejandro (for me) look like he's 7 or 8. I know it's normal since he's sick and so since birth but kinda make me feel unconfortable when they interacts too closely. Even if it's not a romance and more a first crush one-sided.
Anyway, still kinda cute too. I'm Iooking forward to next chapters! Thanks to the team 😍

Me visiting the doctor's
Doctor: May I ask the reason for your visit
Me: *presents this manhwa* diabetus >w<

i'd glomp the shota out of dis boi sho kewt

How old is she? I was scared they were going to go the pedo route but if she's only a couple of years older than him... e.e I might ship. It feels painful not ship. Baby brother zone is good too but there are already moments where it seems he has feelings for her. She is his Sun now.

Aggregator gang
@Bisami she said she looked about 16-17 and he's currently 13 so the age isn't all that big in the grand scale of things.

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnngh! So sweet. And a big ol' flag for our heroine who doesn't seem to realize what she's doing.

Let's make sweet boi happy.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author wants it to be a romance, but... he still looks five.

Also if the curse is what makes him have malnutrition why does he grow up properly in the next 4 years despite the curse only getting worse? (In og timeline)

My guess is curse is going away now that is he feeling love and the stronger that grows the more the curse fades and he heals. It started fading when he got closer to her. So shipping the two of them!! Adorable!

I need to know how old she REALLY is. What was her age before the isekai??? From how her room was in chapter 1, she seems to at least be college age?

Why are some people find pedo? Little duke is having his child crush himself while Ibel is just taking care sick child like her little brother and happy that he's condition is improving. What are you guys imagining there? You guys are disgusting one

Completley agree 😤 There is no sexual tension between these two! And it's not lewding Alejandro either, we all know that Ale is going to grow up in to a young man and be fine. This honestly kind of feels like a prequel to the story, its setting up how the bond got so strong between the leads before the romance starts happening. For now this is a cute one sided crush till Ale grows up and shoots his shot!

@Olotea pretty much this, is Alejandro not allowed to have a crush? Because he has a crush on Ibelina even though there is zero sexual interest from both it's automatically pedophile? Ya'll got the wild fucked imaginstions here.

The poor 13 year old was treated like shit by his family, his servants and others for his entire life and has had zero affection and lov3. He deserves to be loved and cared for. He isn't being groomed either ya'll need to look up what actual child grooming means. Ibelina has zero intentions to groom him for herself, author literally has been pointing it out multiple times in the story that Ibelina doesn't see young Alejandro that way, even before isekaing she's only shown to feel pity and care for Alejandro and wants him to be happy.

And when he grows up and fully develops and still loves her and both are within the same acceptable age range? So what? You want to damn his char development and happiness because it "feels ick" for you? Only person being icky is ya'll.

(None of this is towards you Olotea, it's to the people who are being dumb, not understanding and misinterpeting the story and character dynamics..)

Users who are viewing this thread