Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Group Leader
What is with the feathers? Also, I felt uncomfortable for the kid when he started biting his nails realizing what he is doing...poor guy, first time dealing with these emotions and he already has quite a bit of power. Good thing MC is putting him on the right path!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapters! The kid may be just jealous but it feels like he'll grow into an overbearing character. Although MC is trying to keep him in place...

the not smiling at other people thing is kinda uncomfortable especially because he's taking that order seriously like thats not good

It must be difficult for Alejandro. Since Ibelina is the first person who showed she openly cared for him, he was afraid another person might take her away. I get that he isn't that much younger than her but he had a lot of emotional trauma on top of parental neglect. I just hope Ibelina would help him open up to other people so he wouldn't have an unhealthy obsession with her and he can grow more as a person and a young master of his household. Maybe they can work on that when his curse is finally broken.

You'll mature soon, Alejandro. ❤
But for now, you really are childish. Lol.

BUT AHHHH.
I REALLY LOVED THIS MANHWA :((

He better grow out of it or that’s the start of an unhealthy relationship.

The new guy's probably the sanest person here lol everyone else is getting on my nerves

I THOUGHT I SAID WAIT UNTIL YOU LOOK YOUR AGE TO PUT ON THE MOVES. Doing it when you look 7 years old is putting me off.

Dex-chan lover
I think we all remember when we were young and had a crush. So awkward.....

Dex-chan lover
I like how the female MC has a balance of kindness and firmness when dealing with Alejandro. She cares for him, but she's not going to be swept up into one of his tantrums and isn't afraid to tell him when he's wrong.

I find some sonyeo/shoujo MCs lack firmness to deal with the whims of the temperamental/aggressive love interests, so this is quite a nice balance to see.

Power Uploader
I want time travel. I am sick of Ibealina and how dumb she is. I am tired of this sweetness.
Just, god, why everything is so shiny and GOOD. Everyone are NICE. Im so tired of this. Every. Single. Fucking. Manga/Manhua/Manhwa about children like "I am the children of this house" or "lady baby" or "the monster duchess and contract princess" or "The archmage's daughter", where main heroine are (mostly) reincarnated, everybody are so nice. So shiny. So fake. So stupid. I just cant.
Before maybe that was funny and really sweet. Now its annoying and dumb and i probably just drop all that stuff.
And if somebody tell me that "in this manga are rough things" it's... Right. There are awful things. But they are short, they change nothing. Its still stupid.
I give up. Have fun everybody, im out. And anyway, thanks for translating.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapters, can't wait to see a timeskip here, to see him as a adult.
Look at his big smile when he talk about firing someone...lol.

aiyah I get this kid is only 4 years younger but he looks 10 yee younger.. I can’t blame ibelina for not realizing anything,, time skip plzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread