Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

It's so weird because he is a child. Hope he will be young man soon ! An D I hope she be will be less dense ....

Power Uploader
@KaminariOkami I think I want more than fluff. I just discovered that this type of manga is not for me. Maybe was for me, but not anymore.

Power Uploader
@ArpanaR
I read it xD
I really like this manhua and thats why i didn't mention it. But father's amnesia was... Hard. I also dont like something like that. And main heroine also is more and more stupid. But its not that bad. Yet.

i hope a timeskip happens or he gets older cuz a child putting a feather on a maid isnt that romantic. dont get me wrong though im still for the duke and the maid

Group Leader
God he became annoying really fast, as much as i get why he's like this its flat out annoying

Dex-chan lover
I like Lorenzo; he seems like a really nice and normal guy<33 So don't fire him for a stupid reason; he doesn't deserve such treatment :')

Dex-chan lover
No bitch, I'm not promising you not to smile wtf.
When will he grow up? His "Jealousy" is getting annoying. Like I get it, this is the first time anyone has given him the time of day and he's a baby...but does he have to be so nasty?

I was so upset today because my favorite team didn't make it to the finals but the mass release made me happy, thank you 💕

Personally I think Alejandro is adorable and his actions and feelings towards Ibelina make perfect sense in context but any relationship other than mom/big sister/nanny with Ibelina is just plain creepy. Hopefully he'll understand it's no meant to be as he matures and the author won't go that route.

Now I get why he is the villain..

I feel sorry for Alejandro. Nobody taught him compassion and empathy, and he didn't receive it either growing up. Ibelina has her work cut out for her

Lorenzo, poor boy:'( almost got fired over having a civil conversation
Though I understand that none cared before to teach Alejandro some emotion control, etc.

@sweet-potato he's a kid from an abusive family who didn't receive any attention for his whole life until now, so he's being overly possessive. He also is a noble with a lot of power and authority but was never raised by his parents so he doesn't know how to use it, and still doesn't differenciate good from wrong at this point.

I also want to see his character being developped, but I'd say his reaction is pretty "normal" and realistic considering his situation. I'm curious to see how Ibelina is going to teach him that what he is doing is wrong though.

Contributor
@TheTanJar7

How old is he exactly? He is older than he looks right but I think Ibelina is still older then him right?!

He is 14y old (but looks like a 8-9 y old because of malnutrition + curse combo), and she is 17.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting hope she goes with Lorenzo.
The reaction to this series has been a bit hypocritical for this site, considering any time a male -lead isekai has a loli in the cast people immediately start trash talking it and calling it out even if there's nothing romantic.
Yet here when it's changed to be a girl led isekai with a shota who's straight up played as a love interest, people don't give it half the shit for it (with very few exceptions) and even go as far as shipping it.
I know it's a bit late to have a rant about this but it's just something I noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread