Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

You did well Ibelina, you made him realize his mistake 🤗

@Mrina
Did someone smacked your head with a bad shoujo when you were a kid or what? 🤔
Go watch What's Wrong with Ms Kim if you want josei instead 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Letting Alejandro fire Lorenzo sets a really bad precedent to abuse his authority even further. I'm actually surprised to know that he even has authority given how poorly he's treated by his family.

Also, Ibelina should understand that romantic feelings are also a part of puberty and not easily identifiable for Alejandro. I hope she discovers it quickly enough to explain it straight.

@Chet31 no worries there, Ibelina does not see him romantically at all right now. If anything, he's more of a little brother to her. On the other hand, he is starting to fall for her cause he's probably finally going through puberty lol. So we will be seeing some angst on his end for awhile.

Fed-Kun's army
More than the fact the little guy is getting a bit annoying, some of these comments are scary lmao.

Puberty is a fucker. I hope he one day knows how to deal with it, cuz it ain't no fun when you're all irrational. I also don't want to see him grow up to becone an asshole.

And again, poor Lorenzo.

Ah youth. Alejandro is going through that phase already but I think his possessive behavior is a little HmMm or is it just immaturity and doing the spoiled bocchan thing, when technically he wasn't treated as much but sure I 'll see how this develops.

Lorenzo is sweet dude. I hope his character gets developed, there's no romance yet so things could go any where with him.

@semicharmed He probably acts that way due to his lack of social awareness. He never really had much in the way of communicating with others as he was isolated most of his life.

Thanks for the mass update! <3

I can see the comments on Alejandro's behavior is a bit... mixed. Here's my personal two cents on it that no one asked for, lol: It's not like Alejandro's possessiveness came out of nowhere. The prologue literally spelled out he got himself killed because of his possessiveness. He felt entitled to Elenora's affections and thus tried to take the throne from her true love, which ended with Alejandro getting executed instead. Considering Alejandro's backstory, i.e. the fact he had been isolated and no one cared for him till Elenora, it makes sense why he didn't understand what he was doing was wrong and felt possessive of Elenora. She was the one good thing he had and he lost her in the end.

Alejandro is no different now, though there's the added factor he's at a weird age in his life. He's thirteen, so he's old enough to be considered a teenager but still young enough to be considered a child. He's in a transitional phrase concerning maturity and with the added trauma of his upbringing, along with the fact he can't discern even his most basic emotions (he didn't even realize what "upset" was until a few chapters ago), it's no wonder he's a possessive mess. Also, to reiterate, he's thirteen. A lot of people feel entitlement at that age—Alejandro is just different because he has authority and more power than most thirteen year olds have. This possessiveness is definitely a flaw and something he needs to grow out of, else it will bite him in the butt (as shown in the prologue), but it's not unusual for a kid his age. Here's hoping Ibelina will continue to confront him on it and make him grow.

Also, on Lorenzo, I personally think he's adorable as a second lead and hope he doesn't get too hurt by the end. I also hope he and Alejandro become good friends.

You can see how old Alejandro is in chapter 2. He is 13 years old but he looks like 7 and was so skinny that MC could lift him to bathroom when they first met.

It’s not strange for a 13 years old boy to have big crush on someone is cute and being nice to him.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/684064

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame him considering his life but...

BBRrraaaaaaAAATT! You'd better grow quickly especially in the mental department. At this point Ibelina is going to be your mom instead or your wife.

Dex-chan lover
Should a romance novel reader like her really be that dense still?

Fed-Kun's army
ay this brat lmao he's lucky he's adorable and also his attitude can be excused bc he's a moody preteen and also had such a tragic childhood and doesn't know better. ibelina you keep educating him!!! but i fully agree with you @DramaJustCalled you're spot on on everything. hopefully with ibelina by his side he learns to process his emotions;; and grows as a person hahah~

thank you very much for the multi updates!!!! SO MANY CUTE, HEARTMELTING EMOTIONS ah my heart is full

Aggregator gang
@Nep
On an unrelated note. Your comment just reminded me of a certain seiyuu ship.

Power Uploader
@Aslinn I read it. I watched it. And? I just wrote that i am tired of sweetness and i started wanting something more than that. Why did someone have to smack my head with bad shoujo when i was kid? Please, don't be rude. It's just my opinion. I want something more than stupid lovely story.

Users who are viewing this thread