Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Hnnnnnn I hope Ibelina teaches Alejandro to also form connections with other people. Being obssesed and attached to one person isnt healthu like at all.

Group Leader
Alexandro jealous😍 I know from the start that Alexandro will fall in love with Ibelina but the ages of distant.... is it will be okay?

is this supposed to be romantic? im kinda just annoyed now cuz she could’ve just solved his worries by showing him that she won’t leave him even when she goes and talks to other people:/ that’s probably what he’s worried about right? her leaving him and thats why he says not to smile at anyone else..bc her charm is apparently over 9000

What a shitty little brat, the Alejandro before felt more like a character and not just a pile of jealousy and pity.

Fed-Kun's army
@Naiko He's desperate, and a child. He's been bullied and ignored his entire life, and now that there's finaly someone there for him, he thinks she'll get taken away.

*sigh*
we've been going back and forth with technically same thing for the last... idk 10 or so chapters?
nothing really stand out happened so far to the point that what I could remember are just the MC "reincarnated?" or whatever and took pity on the little boy then befriend him.

Fed-Kun's army
How old is he exactly? He is older than he looks right but I think Ibelina is still older then him right?!

Also I think it’s sweet. He has his first crush and yes he is overreacting and is super jealous but ppl generally do all those things when they first get interested in someone like that.

Wow... so much character development!!!

@Mrina Care to try “ Who made me a princess”? It has long term suffering, and that suffering’s end doesn’t seem visible at all (in near future, at least)... in the beginning there’s sweet happy stuff though

https://mangadex.org/title/32506/who-made-me-a-princess

@luckpack yeah, I have to agree with you on this. I’m repeating myself, but either he’s older than he seems & emotionally immature/extremely possessive, or he’s too young to view as a love interest.

I really wish romance wasn’t a part of this story. 😞

Really people? Dropping because of shoutacon. He was cursed to begin with and that is the reason why he looks like a child but he is just a 1-2 years younger than the Female MC. Uggghhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread