Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I know I’m supposed to feel sorry for him, but honestly he’s such a little brat...it’s really hard.

The thing I hate about manga/manhwa/webtoon where MC is reincarnated/transported into the world of novel/game is that, she is always thinking that everything should go the same way as it was going before. They ignore the fact, that by interacting with main people of the story the plot is changing.

Yep. I genuinely dont understand how dense these Mcs can get.
Like. I understand you dont think he is in love with you. But hes obviously jealous.

And yeah. You, a character thats not even mentionned in the novel (she doesnt even get named in it) so very unimportant, are now (in her mind) a secondary character, an IMPORTANT secondary gharacter
How do you not get that the plot is changing as a result ??

At least in I survives as Heros Wife it is somewhat believable until a certain point...

Dex-chan lover
Even though she's in a shoujo series, the MC is trying to compete with shounen protagonists in the despicable art of ultimate density.

doesnt she read romance novels? like isnt that the whole point of her being isekai-ed into this universe? she's a fan of romance novels but she cant even understand that someone who says "my heart feels like its going to explode when you smile" translates into i have feelings for you smh shoujo female leads are always so dense...

@Axkmint I agree. I don't know if I'm the heartless one or not, but seriously, that was too childish and bratty. Her job is one that make her inevitably talk to other people, and it has always been like that. It's just that she was talking to one man, just the one, and he throw a tantrum.

Really, I could not be more thankful enough for all you guys' hardwork to do this💓

Double-page supporter
Don't be too mean to the MC, it's only to be expected that such an otome romance reader to be such a flower-minded naive baka

Contributor
Well, i blame the parents for not giving this child any attention/éducation.

Of course he would end like that after, especially if you give him power.

She's so dumb not to know why he's acting like that. He basically told you himself.

I refuse to believe that someone can be that dumb, it would be one thing to pretend not notice, but to be that dumb is just nonsense

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, his tantrum annoyed the hell out of me X'DD I wonder if it's because he looks like a ten year old right now, so I can't feel any kind of attraction for him...thus feeling annoyed by his jealousy + possessiveness towards the female mc :'D It would be cute if he was just silently pouting & ignoring her for a bit...but shouting at her as well as ordering her to never smile at anyone else is just...

Well, she doesn't give a thought to 'maybe he fell for me' because:
1) He is still a kid.
2) Well, she beleives in a plot with 'destined one'. Or at least beleived (i think)

Unlike Hero's Wife and Bertia (Observation of my Fiancee) there is a matter with ML being a 13 yo. For her, who is 17 (or older, if we consider Isekai) being dense for NOW is not so stupid as it may look

Users who are viewing this thread