Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

To be honest, I wouldn't assume that some 13 yr old kid who looks like he's 8 is in love with her either. From her perspective, he's still a child and destined to fall for another chick. I would think he's being possessive and obsessed since she's the only one who shows him kindness. So don't blame Ibelina for being clueless about his feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
Alejandro's tantrum and jealousy are somehow both cute, yet annoying. However, it's understandable that he's being like that. Alejandro is a kid who's been shunned his whole life, Ibelina is the first one to show compassion and actually tends to him. It's normal for Alejandro to get so possessive towards Ibelina. He doesn't understand common sense, acted like a brat because he doesn't know any better. How could he receive education when he could only spends his time laying sick on bed?

Ibelina is not at fault either. Not every adult has that much patience when dealing with children's tantrum like that.

@keks503 I don't have "male lead attraction" to him either 🤣 Alenjandro is pitiful and cute, but can't see him that way. I actually don't mind if this story is all about platonic love, but maybe it won't sell that much?

That temper bout to make him sick. We have a saying, going to make yourself sick with anger. I'm sure it caused his seizures to trigger sooner.

But yeah... this temper... this is exactly how he ended up becoming the villain in the story. Growing up void of love and support, getting way too attached to a sliver of hope someone brings, then going bat sh** crazy when that someone isn't attached to him the way he is to them...
Hopefully more friends and more socialization will fix that.... Thats why Ibe is so sad that he hates Lorenzo (the only other person who doesn't see Ale as a monster). Seriously, I hope Ale gets more friends and doesn't stay on his yandere route.

this makes me frustrated. i guess its just always the naive types that bring out the possessiveness in the types of characters who have no one else but them. ibelina needs (and could) teach the young master that she’s not the only one that worries for him and that she wont just up and leave him one day for someone else. the scene where the young master says ‘you’re the only one who worries about me’ is so funny because he says that right after ibelina talks to the cook and the cook confesses to worrying about the young master. YEAH I KNOW SHE DOESNT SHOW IT BUT IBELINA COULD HAVE RELAYED THE MESSAGE!? SAYING THAT ‘EVERYONE IN THE MANSION WORRIES FOR YOU! THE COOK JUST NOW_____ AND THE MAIDS _____ AND I OVERHEARD ___’ BUT I GUESS THATS TO MUCH TO ASK FOR SINCE SHES AN AIRHEAD. i get so angry when she says she will leave whenever he throws a tantrum. that’s making it worse!!!!! watch as he becomes a two faced yandere:/ and its all her fault:/ and its a toxic relationship disguised as a lovey dovey one:/ (its not even alejandro’s fault since he’s a shut in who doesnt possess much knowledge about anything that’s going on and ibelina is the older one who’s supposed to guide him onto a good path and teach him about the stuff he doesnt know.... BUT SHES AN AIRHEAD SHES STUPID SHES DUMB SHES—at least she has empathy)

jak

Contributor
It's not gonna be that other girl who kills him. It will be the female lead. XD

Fed-Kun's army
the novel's plot... is falling apart!

-and its all your fault.

sorry, but I cant help disliking the protagonist...

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey. She finally noticed. A bit late, but hey, this moves things along.

Maybe she'll start noticing some other things.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah she's a dumbass. He literally says he feels like his heart will explode when he looks at her smile. Even if she doesn't look at him romantically, that should've still clued her in that he has a crush on her.

Double-page supporter
Some people are just oblivious to other's feelings and it shocks me.

Seriously how did him saying that not clue her in one bit to the fact he has a crush on her. Also, my guess is she was seeing herself with Alejandro in the dream while it’s actually a glimpse into the future??!!!

it's not really that she's dense and more like she only sees him as a child, and herself as a maid/mother figure
she even asked herself if it was possessiveness (which it is !)

He even said it clearly that her smile makes his heart explode...its so obvious what that could that mean girl 😂

I'm pretty dense about lovey feelings so I can often relate to a slow MC. But if someone told me that he feels like his heart explode will explode when I smile? I think I would catch that "hint".

It's annoying that she so dense, but It's more annoying that I can kinda understand why she's so fucking clueless, and it's even more annoying that I have to contemplate a relationship about a child HELP..ME..

this is just ignorance. She is concentrating too much in the plot and what she will do once she old enough.

You went back to your crush childhood. He is going to be impacted by your care and love. He is very direct and shows his love eben if he doesn't understand. She should.... as I said this not being dense but ignorant.

She experienced that sadness when he said the same to the FL but was rejected and felt as if that rejection was done to her. He is a child but is not made of wood LOL. His affection to her is growing. Jow can she just ignore the many red flags.

About Lorenzo approach. Anyone can tell he is interested at her to get close to her or to get closed to anyone else. It was too obvious but will pretend she is dense....still..

Users who are viewing this thread