Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Shes too attached to the novels plot man, the novels storyline already went off course when she interacted with the kid.

I'll say one thing...Even an airheaded person like me would notice when he puts his feelings into his words like that. Just how did she not notice-.....right manga plot 😑

I kinda feel like she’s blocking out the thought of him having feelings for her, since she’s so convinced that him falling for Elenora or whoever will break his curse, and so it’s inevitable.

With this, maybe she will finally let the plot go~
Let it gooo~

yall are saying that shes denying the fact that alejandro has feelings for her cuz shes dense??? um maybe its cuz she knows alejandro is still a child...? and shes not a pedo? right? 😀

Fed-Kun's army
she's dense af only thinking about novel plots and he's emotionally constipated due to his 13 years of sheltered life lacking human interactions, of course nobody would think we readers do but damn it hurts to see Alejandro suffer like this 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
....as someone who read this kind of novel she should've have a sharper sense of things like this .-.
or at least have an idea of why

Users who are viewing this thread