Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
If I wasn't in to shotas I might be now with this and that other manga about the girl reincarnated into a queen who has a son.

if theres a romance between a child and a fully grown woman i might just vomit blood. the one where a kid is a sun king and romances an adult woman is enough

Supporter
@matsukira The Queen Is Busy 🤗
The son hasn't had a big part of the story (there is only 3 chapters out atm), but I'm hoping he will be.

@flowerthinking I don't think the romance will start when they obviously only just a kid and a teenager. In the promotional webtoon he confessed to her when he's older and also... I mean, the author is korean. this ain't manga, if she did she will face a lot of criticism and cyber bullying from people there lol just like this one webtoon I read where she fell in love with a gradeschooler lmao the webtoon was stopped midway and died. hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Protecc the poor shota!

This weird new maid will drown you in love, so prepare yourself, Alejandro!

Double-page supporter
At the beginning, I feel like she adapted to this whole new crazy world too fast.
But then it turn out that she thought this is a dream, that makes a lot more sense.

Omg that's adorable, I hope they have more cute scenes together! He looks like he's 7 years old lmao.

And she doesn't know her own name!!! XD

Fed-Kun's army
Is he really supposed to be 13? It looks like he also lacked food during his childhood and not only love

Yeah he doesn't look 13 at all. At most like in his pre-10s. Makes sense though if he wasn't properly fed, lack of physical activities (being cooped up in his room) and other neglects he would definitely be both physically and mentally stunted. Poor thing.

Why are there so many pedos here.. I'm so close to dropping this because you people can't act right

Users who are viewing this thread