Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Group Leader
Oh my.
This is pretty shit, isn't it?
- "I'm an avid romance novel reader from another world"
but she doesn't understand when someone tells her that her smile pangs his heart.​
- "I'm a malnourished cursed recluse shunned by my family, even the maids treat me like crap"
but he still get all high and mighty giving orders like a pampered noble kid when the story need him to.​
- "We are both confused about his recent attitude"
and BAM, curse becomes life-threatening to pretty much erase the awkwardness.​
- "Oh my god, he's going to die from the curse now!"
unless she releases her incredible OP power, the DEUS EX MACHINA!!!​

And now, we know that he's like 14yo, but his growth was crazily stunted by the curse and the treatment he received... but he will suddenly become bigger than her?!? That's not how the human body works.

I dunno, I kinda like the art of this, but maybe it's time to move on and put it where it belongs, in the "Dropped" pile with the rest of the trash... I don't need geniuses in my stories, but I don't like it when every bloody character is dumb as fuck.

Yeah the curse is finally undone 🎉🎉🎉
Thanks so much for the mass realise🥰

Ibelina's cluelessness is super annoying. I've read other stories like this where the heroine just cannot believe their existence is influencing the plot despite instigating major changes. It's very irritating and a sign of poor writing, IMO.

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi ...
okay, just going to say, just because someone reads a lot on a subject doesn't make them knowledgeable on it, I could read a million detective books and I wouldn't be a detective. Another thing, I don't see why he can't act high and mighty just because of that, some people just have that personality. If you were awkward with a friend/neighbor and all of a sudden they start vomiting BLACK BLOOD wouldn't you be worried about them rather than awkward around them? Also, it's a fantasy manga about reincarnation, the girl is the protagonist what more would you expect? And for you last issue, what do you mean by him growing all of a sudden, that literally doesn't happen in this chapter, he has a dream about him being an adult, but that's all.

Did you guys notice for the last few chapters that he's taller and he looks a bit more mature? Not the 7-year old he looked like at the beginning, but more like his age (around 14-ish?). I suppose he is still not quite there yet, but at least his appearance is closer.
Woohooo! I was worried for a moment the curse had tranferred over to Ibelina, but now that I know about the scar and everything, I guess it didn't and she really did cure him. Now that the curse is gone, I wonder when Alejandro will have a growth spurt and whether his parents would actually care about him? Though that'd be a bit nasty if they suddenly cared about him, now that he's okay - I mean, that would be just for show, they obviously wouldn't really care about him, because if they did, they would've cared about him even with the curse. Even more so.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm over here wishing ibelina would shut up about "eleanora and the plot" and actually properly love??? alejandro???
she knows eleanora's gonna abandon him anyway, yet ibelina thinks she's the only one who can be alejandro's saviour and lover ugh

she's a literal oc insert into a novel and she's not taking advantage of her story-changing fanfic power!!! ⸜( ‵_′ )⸝

@zinon don’t mind affi dude is a retard and I hope he drops this so I don’t have to come across another one of his dumbass comments.

@aFFi bru. Chill out ma man, it's just a webtoon. And it's fantasy so there's bound to be shit there that's unexplainable. Ya need to relax. Or just drop the series without throwing a ranty fit smh 😦

Dex-chan lover
Didnt Alejandro's family kidnap eleanora to help with the cure, does that mean she wont show up now unless to stop the war

Users who are viewing this thread