Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Honestly, as dumb as these characters act, it'd be a pretty dull story if they were all practical and logical. I admit, their idiocy makes the stories more colorful. BUT DAMN. YOUUUU said the prayer, the stabbing feeling in YOUR hand, the bright azz light blinding YOUR eyes...... and then the curse is gone.... IT WAS YOU.
Anywho, Ale showed her the mark. and she has successfully come to terms with the fact that it was indeed her doing. All is almost well.

But it also slightly ticked me off that she didn't call for anyone. I'm sure the reason she was in there was to keep an eye on his condition. Like, he was at death's door, and now he's CURED... idk, call for SOMEBODY.

Double-page supporter
it would be more interesting if the curse was passed on to her. makes you wonder how Alejandro would react.

Thank you so much for the mass release! Yay, his curse is gone! Now I'm wondering how Diego and Elenora will fit into all this and
what will be the reason for Ibelina leaving Alejandro for three years. Will his parents force her to go, because their son in love with her/a maid?

Aggregator gang
I don't know if this was the perfect chapter to binge read to... Or the worst!! It's like the end of an age! I'm feeling a time skip or something big in the next chapter or two and I'm dying to see what is going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the chapters! I thoroughly enjoyed them all <3

Kind of hate how Alejandro is so chill about being cured. He just went from "ugh I'm cursed leave me alone" to "Haha im all happy and smiles" With nothing in between. No shock, No tears, absolutely no reaction at all.

Thank you do much for the way you guys have been releasing the chapters. It doesn't leave an odd taste in the mouth. Thank you guys sooo much for doin these!!! 😀😀😄

Wut, so it's just the power of love that cures it? Love's true kiss or something?

Fed-Kun's army
YESSS HE'S CURED NOW HE CAN
LOOK MORE HIS AGE or actually even older because manga characters always look older than they are for some reason... well not always but yes. GROW UP SO WE CAN SHIP YOU
grow up well physically, mentally and emotionally... since i want to believe maybe the curse had something to do with his temperament, but it can also be the negligent care he received so who knows. BUT HE'S ADORABLE AND IBELInA SAVED HIM, SHE CARES SO MUCH look at him being so happy, aaaah I'M GLAD

thank you very much for the multiple updates~

My gosh since the curse is now lifter we are only chapters away from
ppMmqAN.jpg

Thanjs for the triple!

Ugh, mixed feelings about development... Feels like this ship is going to come to a lurching stop 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that was faster than i expected, for the curse to be gone.
Thanks for the triple chapters.

Thank you so much for the triple chapter releases!!
Well it's a good thing that Alejandro's cursed has been cured!! But somehow it feels a little weird?? Like how come he knows that the scar on Ibelina's palm is the reason why he's cured??

But oh well, still a good chapter tho!
Finally we can see Alejandro growing up 💕

Users who are viewing this thread