Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Lol, Ibelina is just like Canaria too obsessed in following the plot of the novel until they became too dense that the Male lead has feelings for them instead. Thank you for the mass releases!

Fed-Kun's army
@stal2walk Man, I tell you all these MC that get pulled into a game or story/novel are always dense as hell. I mean, she literally changed the entirety of the story/novel by just existing in it...

Awww, he so adorable. Love his smile, healthy kid, kids should always be happy and healthy 🤗

Dex-chan lover
@Kineblue Ibelina, Canaria, Raeliana, Tiararose all otomekai protagonist are too fixated on ThE nOvEl PlOt that they are mind numbling dense.

At this point is just lazy writting.

Kyah! I’m so happy look at that cute little child being healthy, my hearth explodes from the amount of cuteness in this chapter, call me an ambulance please *coughs blood*

Dex-chan lover
@Arvadiel it only took her 10 years and 50 chapters to stop that fixation. Under that standard ibelina can be dense for another 9 years when the shots is already 22 years old.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels really convenient but eh, as long as the shouta is healthy.

Now that's he's prematurely cured and has a romantic interest that is not the main lead, does this mean that the trajectory of the "female lead" and "male leads" will get screwed with? Like, will they fall for those they weren't supposed to fall for now? Will the plot of the Emperor who saw his own child as more befitting salvation than another and transferred the curse onto another as opposed to himself?

One wonders where it's going to go from here... Hmm....

Users who are viewing this thread