Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

oh wow. i thought there was some kind of time skip happening. i can't believe he have grown that much in a few days. haha

Ahhhh! I can’t deal. He keeps getting cuter and cuter. I mean he was adorable before but he’s so cute as this spunky preteen. He’ll have his work cut out form him with trying to get her to recognize his feels for her when she becomes more and more popular.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Maid. Noooo. You are going to kill Alejandro like this.

Aww no more cute lil Alejandro

Uff you're right, Ibee, the adolescent phase is soo troublesome! How you can handle a brat in jealousy is beyond me, lol

oh no, I sense a love triangle approaching. (I mean, the moment that guy showed up I could tell, but still... even more red flags)

bruh he got so hot and yet still cute ^×^
puberty hit him hard, he must been in pain from his bone growing right? and now he's studying the noble education course, no wonder he wants to run away for a bit to see his sweetheart

lorenzo fuckers rise up. anyone but alejandro's good at this point

Dex-chan lover
realistically there's no way she could be anything other than Alexandro's mistress at least she could have a normal life with Lorenzo, plus Alexandro is super possessive hopefully he grows out of that

@alipz me too! I’ll miss the cuteness... not too bad now, yet not as cute as before...
I imagined each of his childish expressions (like that pout) on his younger face, the moment I read it in this chapter, and those definitely suit the younger alejandro way more!

Dex-chan lover
I like how firm the MC is in dealing with Alejandro's tempers. She'll treat him kindly, but she also won't be pushed around by his whims.

I don't know, every time I read their manhwa or novel, if the MCs are still thinking about the story line of the novel they're reading and it's too scary to change the plot of their destiny, it makes me feel very upset, why they cannot accept the reality of the world they live in now

Users who are viewing this thread