Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
At least I'm not the only one finding this AlerandroxIbelina ship so annoying and hoping for it to sink quickly

he grew that much in just a few days wtf I'd like whatever he's eating! 😂

and I agree the romance is uncomfortable. four years of age gap is acceptable imo (my parents has 4 yrs gap) but he's still a babie especially, mentally.

I find some parts very unrealistic for example how his curse lifted, his speed of growth and some more which i can't list at the top of my head. i would've enjoyed it so much more if the author had seriously put more consideration into these or even provide a decent explanation for some parts

I get that her isekai body is 17 but it seems like she is mentally an adult. Especially now that she's made that "teenagers" comment in this chapter. I wonder if author will deal with the mental age gap or just act like MC is now an actual 17 year old.

Did no one see that fantasy tag? It's fantasy, just forget all the 'sense' and let your mind rot away to all the bullshitery that's happening before you..
And you WILL enjoy it..

Sooo his growth spurt was just really held back by the curse
Hmmm ok lol

Lorenzo. Alejandro. Diego. Elenora. Ibelina(?). Can't believe I just realized these were Spanish names hahaha

Contributor
Is this whole love-triangle really necessary, authour-nim? ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread