Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
@siehan I dropped Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii because of the endless kidnappings was so frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what's so weird about the growth spurt over the course of a week. His curse is no longer stifling his growth, so why not? Sure, the growing pains might be incredibly painful but...uh...have none of you been paying attention to his entire life for the past ten years?

Aaaaah. This idiot.

I like to think that the teacher intentionally started hitting on her to get Alejandro to behave. Now, every time he runs off is just another excuse to come see her again.

“INBELINA IS SHOWING KINDNESS TO OTHERS”
*Alejandro drops from the ceiling mid temper tantrum*

Urgh, I feel like I'm going to hate the following love triangle shit. Why can't we have a cute story where two people love each other without drama or third wheel? And boy do I hate the mc density. Hope she grew some sense soon.

Dex-chan lover
Uggh, just don't make Alejandro a narcissist, obsessive, rapey shoujo male lead. I hate to drop something I've been enjoying since the last 20 chapters.

Ya'll need to calm down. It's manga, of course he can have a crazy growth spurt like that because PLOT.

@chuchuchoerry
People are acting like wanting them to be develop feelings for each other when they're age appropriate is, like, heresy when imo it's more concerning that they're so ready and willing to justify a pubescent child being paired up with a young girl who is swiftly approaching adulthood.

And trying to justify it by being like "well back then it was alright... " It Was Not!! And even if so, it's not acceptable now and it's probably not acceptable in fake fantasy Europe either ffs. Formal and informal engagements are not the same thing as a marriage 😤😤😤😤

You mean about her breaking the curse? God, that'll be a whole ass mess if it gets out. I'm proud of her reasons for keeping it on the dl. It didn't even occur to me what a mess it would be if it got out.

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall I think it said he was 13 at the start of this, and she's estimating that she's 17 based on how everyone treats her among the maid staff. He looked younger than he should have because the curse was dicking with him and he wasn't eating enough or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit, did y'all (Lorenzo antis) seriously tried killing him like what you said previously? And left him under the tree? You sadists. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like there's going to be multiple love the rivals. Like, Lorenzo is just the first

I think it's absolutely fine for her not to view him as potential love interest for many years to come. No matter how he looks now (hoo boy...), he's still a child that spent 10 years locked in his room. He has no idea what healthy relationships even are (not with his own parents as a primary role models). This stuff comes with social experiences - things he was starved for all this years.

And if author still decides to go full IbeXAle, I wish some good soul would soon give him the talk about dangers of being overly possessive... Because ALOT of novels/mangas/manhuas got from 10 to 0 after main MLs gone full-on 'obsessive creep' (I still sometimes get shivers thinking about that trainwreck called Otome Burikko).

Fed-Kun's army
@mmonstra on god... i cannot believe that there are actually people who are morally in the right for once. i remember reading 'i belong to house castiello' and i had to drop it because of the same reasons and people were actually justifying it. its gross how people are so willing to get them together just because one is showing their feelings and they really really want to get their shippies together. like go read some adult books if thats what yall wanna do but hes a whole child.

and the funny thing is i take early medieval europe and even marriages among kids are really really rare, even among nobility. mostly its a marriage promises but its never set in stone. its just them trying to find a reason to get to ship a child with a near adult without having to look back on it properly. some of yall need to go outside and actually talk with people who dont spend their time shipping kids cause im willing to bet nine out of ten, yall are gonna get clocked in the jaw for saying shit like to people in real life, with your chest instead of anonymously online.

yeah her keeping the curse curing a secret is pretty imo because the mess that would happen if he said something? with the priests right there? the drama that that has??? she bouta be taken away or somethin smh.

*soulja boy voice* DAYS???? Days????

Whew, first Lorenzo and now Glasses-kun. Hot, hot, HOT.

Ale still has a lot of growing to do. Mentally and Physically. Ain't nobody checking for you, boo.

Sar

This young masterxfemale lead ship is making me so uncomfortable, nothing about this is adorable at all.. this story could have been just fine with no romance or at least with a grown up male lead.. I’m glad the FL doesn’t see him as a love interest. Regardless, I’m seriously considering dropping this

Users who are viewing this thread