Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I want more of Lorenzo! I feel like he only ever comes out when it's convenient. Also Alejandro being a giant baby makes me laugh.

I really like this story but im just not feelin as of late. There's way too many stories where the MC doesn't realize they can change the story. Maybe I'll come back in a while and see what happens

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with being with his MOTHER again you stupid butler. You don't have the right to even sigh in his direction.

Oh you mean "that maid" who was the only person who treated Alejandro like a person instead of a monster that was better of dead?

Looks like that butler's gonna being a pain later.

Wow I don't think I've ever felt this level of absolute disgust towards a simple heroine /secondary character iteration before.
What is this? Did I eat something bad when I read it? Lorenzo didn't even do anything, I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the lil brat acts like an unreasonable young master who's the third wheel getting in between his maid's and her lover's relationship -cough- But gosh; Lorenzo is really cute and hot... Why did the author introduce such a likeable character when he's just going to be heartbroken in the end :/

Frankly, I understand if it was just the simple matter as a different of status but Ibee definitely should've gotten some promotion (even if they kept it a secret on how Alejandro was cured, it doesn't change the fact her presence alone helped with the symptoms, like him being able to go outside and fixing his vision. Yes, it could also be answered with the meds but still, his improvements were during her year of service towards Alejandro)

Dex-chan lover
Man Lorenzo is way more likeable than Alejandro If she ended up with him instead it would still be a nice story

Lorenzo is a darling! Ibee deserves a man like that. I’m really afraid that due to Alejandro’s possessive trait, he’ll go down the same route as the original story (but ofc ibelina will save him last minute etc etc). WHY DOES THAT TRAIT HAVE TO BE INGRAINED SO DEEP IN HIM!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread