Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Kinda growing outta this one... Seems a bit like the author is going out of their way to leave loose ends everywhere. I mean, that is what makes a good story but too many plot points introduced and I really don't care. Only thing I was interested in was the relationship and now it's become a bit repetitive w the young guy and clueless girl and jealous prince situation. Hoping it will turn around soon.

Alejandro, you're a bit too tall to be using this (no u dress me) excuse, but hey if it works it works.
Also yay more characters from the novel story appear!

Dex-chan lover
@Confused IIRC, so far the manhwa's covered the 1st part of the WN that covered Alejandro's suffering (except Ibelina cured him and not the novel's heroine). Now the plot's going into the 2nd half, where originally the heroine was supposed to fall in love with the prince and send Alejandro down the villian route. The major change here is Ibelina capturing Alejandro's affections instead, so how will the story's next half play out this time?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep You're right. We've got a long way to go. Maybe his turning point will be when he realizes she sees him as but a precious child lol.

He is a "she" is what I'm guessing. 😂Thanks for the mass update! Alejandro is waaaay too good-looking to only be fourteen. I hope we get to see Lorenzo soon, too!

Dex-chan lover
Reverse-trap, I'm hoping. Though from that injured hand, I'm already seeing flags for her to charm him into her harem.

So uh...are cravats supposed to look like that? For some reason, that looks goofy.

Double-page supporter
He's
a fucking reverse trap and Alejandro jealous because she talk to ibelina lmao(yeah Alejandro jealous everyone that seem to be his love rival
And WOW his dad finally care for him what a fucking hypocrite

Alejandro took his sweet time to finally no longer be a shota, hopefully the story will pick up some pace now he's even more handsome.

Users who are viewing this thread