Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
could she possibly be stupid enough to not understand why he wants her around?

Also screw his worthless parentd

Thanks for the mass updates the last two days! <3

@NoireNowaru I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Ibelina is so sensible! Honestly, Alejandro needs someone who can say no to him and challenges him. He got killed in the first place because there was no one there to challenge his views. She's definitely good for him, but he also needs to step up and meet her in the middle—he needs to be good for her. And I honestly think he will based on what I know concerning a spoiler. Anyhow, glad to see someone appreciates Ibelina as much as I do!

Nah she's oblivious. I'm not so fond of this kind of trope where the guy is desperately in love with the girl, and the latter is not even aware or doesn't feel the same way. And now instead of the heroine (in the og storyline), it's now going to be ibelina who will hurt alejandro later on.

Unfollow for now.

Fed-Kun's army
i agree with the comments about ibelina being sensible (she IS oblivious tho) lmao i love her <3 god knows when she'll see alejandro differently but he's still a kid so she's right to not see him differently. they sure are cute tho

thank you so much for all the updates!!! U DA MVPs 😊

Thank you!😁 Dang. For a second there I thought he was leaning in to kiss her. I guess a hug is ok too.😘

I understand why she doesn't see him as a love interest. After all, he's younger than her and at an age of discovering (even tho not by a lot, but still), if it was an older guy and she's being oblivious then it would be quite annoying.

I think the reason she still doesn't recognize how he feels about her is because she still sees him as a child.

Dex-chan lover
I want this male lead to continue to spiral down the path stereotypical "noble" villain, complete with the sappy story of unrequited love to his maid.

Thank you for the releases!! 😍

Come on MC! Realize his feelings for you! I get where she's coming from still seeing him as a child but it should have put up a flag when:
story: female lead cures him -> he falls in love with her
rl: you cure him -> ???

I think she already knows she's the only one in his world, it's just she misunderstood his "love" for her as a family love, like a baby chick towards its mom or a little boy towards his sister. She must felt like her first day dropping him off at school or something when he starts to expand his social circle and still doesn't want to leave her side. It's different from grooming. Grooming is when you implace yourself as the only one and to harvest later, this is her knowing she is the only one but she doesn't want that, she wants him to grow and she'll know her position like this won't last forever. Kind of like a parents knowing that when the child reach a certain point their words will start to be less important.

About him though, lmao he just loves her as a woman and trying to mature fast. Well trying to pass age 17 and I'll cheer you on!!

Dex-chan lover
Ibelina: sign... He's not usually this touchy. What gotten into him lately?
Are you sure about that I saw him pout almost every chapter
@NoireNowaru so you saying ibelina don't have a dream? Let giorno teach her what is dream
Also I agree with you that ibelina background is hard to be commoner else she can't be legitimate wife for Alejandro even she be illegitimate one she gonna get bully real hard

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk a concubine or even a lover would be fine. Maybe formally appoint her as Alejandro personal maid or even a secretary since she knows her numbers and letters.

OK, so it's a little bit disturbing now, with the age difference, but his appearance is almost as if he was older than her (not his behaviour, though), but let's give it 5 years (when she's 23 and he'll be 19) it won't really matter the older they get.

Users who are viewing this thread