Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Glad that thing with frederica get resolved quickly (even though she should jave just told her earlier) would hate a jealous bully subplot.

Dex-chan lover
3mLydMU_d.jpg

Ibee dear, I know you mean well and all plus we know Alejandro's not in your strike zone as of yet (difference in status, maternal instincts, etc.) but I'm a tad disappointed you're still CONSIDERING the heroine as a potential ending. The same heroine whose father if I remember right was half the reason of the curse, hurt child Alejandro's feelings in the novel, changed feelings abruptly and is partially at fault for the rebellion for misleading Alejandro's feelings

Dex-chan lover
I wish she knew more political houses, there are bound to be a few noble girls who are of fitting rank and will love Alejandro as a person. Unfortunately as she is someone who only read a novel and is currently a maid, she is not privy to such information...

Fed-Kun's army
IBEE... IT'S YOU... IT'S YOU!!!!!! HIS HAPPY END.... afdslkjfsdljk

thank you so much for the updates! on to the next one

Dex-chan lover
Finally the need for the young women to get married was addressed. That being said, the women seeking marriage partners would be kind of passive, that is, they'd merely attract the attention and fancy of a man. The man would then need to approach the parents (or the guardian) of the maiden, hoping the parents weren't already arranging a marriage for their daughter elsewhere. If they were, the man would need to hope he can offer a better deal (a better future for the young woman, if the parents were decent and not only looking for their own benefit). Possibly the man would need to check it with his own parents as well, especially if he's still young himself. Typically the man would be a bit older to have a secure income to provide for the family. Of course if it's a son from a rich family, the ability to provide would be of no concern, but his parents would be more interested in the background of the girl and thus have their own preferences and ideas.

I suppose there might have been certain demand for spinsters as a workforce, but I reckon it wasn't huge. Nuns ran their own facilities in a natural way, anyway. A widow might have seemed less pitiful or suspicious as well (since people would always wonder what's wrong with a woman if she couldn't get a man). The past wasn't a jolly place.

I don't get why people are upset, saying Ibelina is "dense". I thought she addressed her feelings for Alejandro properly in the previous chapters.

She is aware of his attachment and she sees it more as something he needs to get over from so he could open up more to people. There's also the issue with their age gap(which isn't that much tbh but she was used to taking care of him in his shota form).

If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't consider Alejandro being in love with me either. And she's too preoccupied with keeping him alive anyway. I'm just happy she's thinking more for herself as the chapters progress. Maybe someday she can consider a future for herself as well. T__T Hang in there, Ibee!

Dex-chan lover
Alejandra doesn't have to fall in love with a noble lady. Just marry one who let him keep a concubine.

Contributor
Frederica was quite cute, hope she will be in some future chapters too.

what? he only failed last time because he didn´t had enough time to propery train before...now he has years to prepare the rebellion lol...
and why is she still thinking he will fall in love with the rude girl? >_<

Double-page supporter
Isn't the reason elenora marry the prince is due political? I have a hunch that maybe elenora love Alejandro but she can't due political marriage that arranged beforehand

I love it when people try to use their misunderstanding of European historical periods and customs as a basis for the customs of a fictional fantasy world created by an Asian author for Asian audiences. And by love, I mean hate. I fucking hate it so much that I make subcomments instead of @/ing someone because the latter is fucking rude.

Orrrrrr PLOT TWIST, FL should try to make ML fall in love with the PRINCE to forget the rebellion...
Or just avoid Elenora and the prince all together.

Would be better if some of the maids fell in love with Liliana thinking she was a boy, but then kept being in love with her anyway after knowing her gender 😅

Users who are viewing this thread