Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Loving how fast the chapters are coming out

Thanks for the translations

Fed-Kun's army
diego? dora's friend? XD

hmm..our Alehandro looks not influenced even a bit by his father's death though, i might assume he's glad too...
also, the worst possibility is he know something...
like.. the father might be not actually dead yet? as long as the corpse is not recognized as the duke, it's always possible in this kind of novel...at least imo.
but he better off dead though...
now all left is the mother...

Dex-chan lover
Someone said the names are like the names of a telenovela and now I kinda want to watch a telenovela adaptation lol

And here is Diego. Oh boy, let's see how he shakes things up. I lowkey miss Lorenzo, too. Thanks for the updates!

Fed-Kun's army
And when the duke passed away alejandro pick up some wierd stone mask and keep it, later ibelina use it and reject her humanity

"Duke's body was so damaged, his face was unrecognizable. his body was cremated then and there."

hmmmm..

hilarious! They didn't even try and bring the body of the duke. It's not like a plague was there. wait! or is it.

the duke deserved that death anyway our Prince is growing up and look at him awww he is so hott !!!

Fed-Kun's army
i only hope that he's actually dead bc that all sounds sketchy af. but also just who would cry for that duke?? besides his servants, apparently lmao. even ibee is like "nah fuck that guy." BUT OH SHI THAT'S DIEGO!! wow he's just as obnoxious as his dad isn't he, what does he think he's doing to the son of the deceased??? in his house??? i already don't like him

thank you once again for the updates, bucci gang!

I was tricked by his face for a minute there... Until he was left alone with Ibelina and started sulking like a kid - he's still a kid 🤣
Even though Ibelina foreshadowed the duke's death a couple of chapters ago, this really was unexpected. I wonder if this helps Alejandro mature a bit (probably), and what will happen with his mother, because when Ibelina was talking about the ducal couple, I thought they passed away together. Guess not.
And those nobles really lack basic etiquette - but of course they wouldn't think so. grrr

Users who are viewing this thread