Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
The usual "I will become a man worthy of you" from a younger guy. And I always like it.

That's an interesting point now that i think of it and I agree with you @Kaarme ! He should be able to marry her now but the story will just finish there then loool the author needs an excuse to extend it ahaha

Dex-chan lover
That said excuse of a mother dares to say that when she never cried to begin with.

I hate that Red-haired bastard already.

4v97ts.jpg

ok so diego is an selfabsorbed egotistical asshole... and he knows that the "curse" was ment for him.

is it only me or the diesgo just straight up acted gay by touching Alejandro or was there any other meaning to it ?

@sybth00 more dank memes made by yours truly here. u have to scroll down a bit tho.
https://mangadex.org/title/40243/sincerely-i-became-a-duke-s-maid/comments/

Contributor
Me: Wondering not whether, but how this sort of blatant confession is going to be discounted, because it's that sort of fingers-in-your-ears series. XD

@zawaourodo:

Notably where he touched him was where the scar used to be visible, so it may not have been affectionate, or even a social gesture at all. But, romantically-intended or no, the major inversion-of-personal-space vibes were real. XD

Users who are viewing this thread