Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 it's going to be a blood bath. Come to think of it I don't know if it's going to be the head maid in trouble. Alejandro has displayed some troublingly forceful behaviors in the past, and with Ibee already considering quiting to get away from the drama Alejandro's reaction could push her over that edge. Since the ensuing mess could be used to draw him into direct conflict with both his trash mom and the head maid as he tries to get her back... It would also be something that forces him to explain his feelings to her in full.

@Raai I disagree a bit. The head maid isn't exactly wrong. Ibee treats Alejandro very casually and even if she rebuffs his advances partially out of an understanding of the difference in their stations that understanding fails to extend to other parts of their interaction, even if Alejandro favors her that's societally not okay. Ibee is a threat to the Duke's house's reputation, and the only part of the current problems that the head maid has any ability to deal with.

No.1 rule in a noble household, don’t mess with someone the head of the house favors no matter how low their status is.
(I made this shit up but like...)

We all know how this goes lol. They’re gonna regret it immensely if Alejandro hears about this. We might even see a change in household servants.

Also, I’m REALLY glad she’s not doing anything about Alejandro’s advances. He’s too young. He might be built like a 27 year old but he’s still 15. The author’s already generous with the ‘romance’. I’d rather things pick up when he’s actually an adult.

Dex-chan lover
@Yeonwoo If she really did know about it, she's doing a good job playing dumb and leading him on every step of the way. ... It's totally not the image the story is giving though.

@Redice Familial affections. It’s not “leading him on”. She practically raised him for the past few years since no one stepped up to help him out. I don’t know why you’re so impatient or frustrated. The thought of them being in a relationship when he’s not even an adult yet. Dude... No.

The Head maid will get sacked if she keeps that up. >_< Alejandro already has his wife picked out. Geez. Is he going to end up as Emperor at this rate? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@liszst Of course not. It only is if you know the other party has feelings for you but still allow him that much skinship. If she really is dumb, it's familial affection. If she's acting dumb, she's leading him on by not drawing a line.

If. IF. IF. People like ignoring that word.

Dex-chan lover
squints... yes it is always the girl's fault... The girl was the one who sought the young mater out at night to seduce him....
Many thanks

@icarushector The Head Maid has no business of butting her nose into it. That is why I called it lazy writing, the author should have had another character to note upon it, not someone such as the Butler and Head Maid. The way they're behaving is out of turn far worse than Alejandro's favor towards Ibelina since he's the Duke and they're not nobility.

Dex-chan lover
they always eavesdrop but they never actually listen to the fact she keeps trying to make him go back to his tasks and classes XD

Dex-chan lover
While I agree with the fact that him fooling around with a maid is not wise, in society. The one that should be the to break them apart should be one his peers, not the head maid or butler.

I mean Alexandro is basically the lord of the place and can technically fool around with whoever he wants..

Probably the best thing would to have her status raised somehow, but they were still be ugly rumours about her being a *false* noble.

That or he could step down as lord and live a simple life but i don't know if that will happen.

Supporter
Wow I can't believe we're already at chapter 32 (latest RAW chapter is 38) @.@

Aggregator gang
If she's been doing laundry all day her hands would be absolutely ruined.

Dex-chan lover
I cant stand girls like that blue haired maid, always getting jealous over boys and getting mad at her friends if the boys like them instead of her, so fake

Users who are viewing this thread