Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
Well that is reasonable lol, he's not supposed to be with a maid. One would normally assume the maid seduced him. Fuck the blue haired one though
Tyvm for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
Really smart. The duke favours someone, and that hag is going to start targeting that someone. A bit suicidal for her advanced age, that Elaine.

@Micro His peers? Like other dukes? They have probably close to zero contact with him. Alejandro was abandoned by the society and left for dead for a long time. The only one who could stop him, if he wanted to go official with a maid, would be the king. However, since Alejandro was a sacrifice to deal with the curse, I imagine the king would let a whole lot slide with Alejandro in particular. All in all I'd say he could in fact marry a maid if he wanted to. Many nobles might laugh at him behind his back if they dared to. Some nobles, however, might understand the reason why it happened and instead try to appear understanding to get closer to him, even if some of them in reality pitied him or looked down on him. For the lesser nobles, a duke as a friend would be valuable.

The one with the most trouble would be Ibelina herself. She would find it exceedingly difficult to integrate herself into the noble society and she would be treated coldly and poorly, at least when Alejandro wasn't standing right next to her.

@Micro She could probably get an honorary title if they revealed she cured his curse, though that would bring a bunch of other problems.

Double-page supporter
Must be hard being ibelina
Did she forgot that her goal is make Alejandro happy? You can't assign your ass out like that lul
You're fired
15754458692402-01.jpg

Maybe Alejandro can directly hire her after this not sure if it really assignment since I can't read Korea but I'm 90% sure it is

Aish, you would doom yourselves if you bother the young duke's woman. He's already so obsessed with her. Imagine if something happened to her....

Fed-Kun's army
Oh I hope he kicks his mom out of the house along wi the that head maid.

Dex-chan lover
You wish to get in between a yandare duke and his obession? I pity the fools that are seeking death

Lol, the Head butler and the head maid are going to get fired soon if they dare to touch a single stand of hair on Ibelina

@Redice It's called refusing his advances (but not so blunt considering what the kid's been through) and dismissing it as Alejandro mistaking his feelings as something 'romantic' when it isn't. She did tell him to back off but he keeps clinging on to her. CONSTANTLY. You called her dense not too long ago and now you changed it to 'playing dumb' eh? That seems more fitting. She's obviously not attracted to him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
@Raai that's not true? The butler and head maid are responsible for the staff? That's like saying that the general manager has no business cracking down on the fry cook because the general manager isn't a part of board of directors.

I can see a future were she is fired and he uses this to make her fall in love( be more active in her love) . Well at least I hope it happens..

No you don't bitches, where's were you when he was suffering alone!?! Now you want to separate him from the only one who's showed him love and kindness😠

Fed-Kun's army
lady clearly it's the young master who favors ibee and also like he's THE YOUNG MASTER and you're just head maid??? like???? are you gonna cause trouble??? because you can be gone like that /snaps fingers

thank you very much for the update~!

jak

Contributor
So both parents not only treated their son like shit, but also both were having an affair.

Double-page supporter
What did I say last chapter.. Alejandro's words are gonna go whoooosh in her head. She could act like an adult and say 'that's cute alejandro but I'm your maid and you are my master and our relationship stays that way. period. ' to make it firm to him that she doesn't see him romantically but instead she's playing dumb which makes Alejandro's feelings for her seem belittled. She isn't as mature as she lets on and it's frustrating ugh.
EDIT: just dug up my comment last week coz I can't help myself

Code:
OH GOSH HE CONFESSED I'LL BE REALLY IMPRESSED IF THIS BLATANT CONFESSION WHOOSHES OVER IBELINA'S HEAD!!!!

Seriously though I understand she knows her position but there's a limit to being freakin dense. The author could use their social position for the drama for all I care just get rid of the denseness! She could acknowledge the fact he's in love with her but be firm with him about their social standing or something. I beg youuuu author-san!
Thank you for this chapter NaSS

Users who are viewing this thread