Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
feels a bit too sudden for her to be conscious of the prince

Double-page supporter
I hope she only gets fired, nothing worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for spoiling us but aaaaaa cliffhangerrrrrrrrr

This is giving me anxiety. Alejandro should really grow up more and understand he’s putting her in a difficult position. Anyway, that was the worst cliffhanger ever lol. I wonder what would happen to Lady Elaine cause I know Alejandro would be furious if he finds out how Ibee is being treated. Can’t blame lady Elaine though. They didn’t know she was the one who broke his curse and they’re acting with good intentions. It’s a type of misunderstanding that’s frustrating cause a mere confrontation won’t solve it cause the two sides cannot seem to “meet”somewhere.

More than Ibelina, it’s Alejandro I’m frustrated about. He’s making things worse for her and he doesn’t even know that.

Hm, I wonder if her mentioning leaving a couple of chapters ago was a misdirect towards a misfortunate outcome and instead his plan is to somehow give her a title, so of course she would have to leave? Cuz we all know the endgame and if it's gonna happen it would be best to start setting things up early from his side, right? And even a smaller status is better, also easier to get people to accept than like, no status.
Though, there's no telling what the future holds so I'm looking forward to finding out what's really happening in the upcoming chapters~

Dex-chan lover
wtf is her authority to meddle with her employers relationship? it's not like Alejandro would just sulk "oh bummer" if that head maid decided to fire Ibelina.

Thanks for this 5 beautiful chapters😍
This old stupid maid's digging her own grave😒

Thank you for your release

@Dezaki I think her authority is to manage the Human Resources, kind of like the head HR. Some places does have a no love policy though. The head maid might think she has to intervene because this could drag down the master's reputation or so on, pretty much the stuffs you usually see in novels with these kinds of setting.

But I think she'll fire Ibelina for sure, some chapters ago Ibelina did mentioned she never thought she would leave the household.

Thank you for all the uploads. This has almost caught up to the raws, so I can't even spoil myself from looking at the raw pictures and guess what they're saying.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, warning. She will 100% fire you since it is the "correct" thing to do from the head maids perspective as a human resources manager. The only person at fault here is Alejandro for being so blind as to what he is doing. Whenever it comes to Ibee, he just puts on the horse blinders and ignores everything else. Ibee should, imo, have some more backbone towards the young master like she did when he was younger, forcing him to do things and now she should have forced him to listen to her, but all she does is letting him do whatever he wants, even if it causes major issues like this.

I got bragging points cause my friend sleep and she can't read these till mornin.
Also cri Ibelina's finally gonna get kicked out

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 agree, this new Ibee is just boring. Previous Ibee was a badass at getting shit done and not letting some meager standards and procedures get in her way of taking care of Ale.

New Ibee is just brain dead stupid and dense.

Fed-Kun's army
While I would love to support the relationship, Lady Elaine does have a point. From her point of view, a maid from who-know-where getting together with the master she serves is scandalous. It is simply not done according to the social convention.

Lady Elaine also seems reasonable. She didn’t immediately reprimand Ibe after receiving the information from the butler. Only after she saw it with her own eyes did she call for Ibe. She also gave only a light warning and didn’t raise her voice in anger or scold her harshly.

If anyone is to blame, I would say it is Alejandro. His conduct of openly favoring Ibe and acting childish put Ibe in a difficult position. She has to balance between paying attention to her lord, doing her jobs well, and saving her relationships with other maids.

He is somewhat excused though in that he is pretty much a child still. Though he may have grown physically a lot now, mentally he has not caught up. (Or perhaps it is expected, since he is pretty much a teenager, an awkward phase to be). He was not taught how to conduct himself according to his status. He has not experienced the world outside much. He has not learned how hierarchical society works.

I am really anxious about what Alejandro would do. I can’t help but feel that his supposed plan might be too naive

Aggregator gang
Low key thinking it would be good for Ibe to get fired, at least she would have some time for herself away from Ale lol

Users who are viewing this thread