Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
@Spinaple You know he is gone for the day and when he comes back and can't find Ibee, he will literally turn the world upside down to find her asap, probably fire the head maid for doing her job, maybe fire everyone else for the rumors causing all of this and beat the shit out of Lorenzo for just being there for Ibee after she got fired.

Contributor
It's better for her if she's fired.
Her life is hard now and she don't enjoy it anymore, she will probably be better after some time alone.

And Alejandro really need to grow.
If he really love her, then he should know that he is putting her in a very dangerous position, some time away from ibe would be good for him too
2x

Group Leader
When the manhua itself spoils the plot on its own....
why?!
Why would you do this... uuuuugh...

IT'S NOT FORESHADOWING IF YOU SAY IT OUTRIGHT! THEN IT'S JUST STUPID!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can't blame Lady Elaine for any of this. It's not really Ibee's fault-the favoritism, anyway-but this is the inevitable consequences for Alejandro basically treating a maid like a lover.

At this point, if she gets fired, Alejandro deserves it, though I somehow doubt he'll learn that as his lesson.

It really doesn't help that Ibee is doing this weird...thing though.
"He'll fall head over heels for Eleanora once he meets her."
No. He. Won't.

I don't know why she has that stuck in her head, but fixating on that is causing her heartache and making her act stupid in general. Propriety is one matter, but it's absurd that she still hasn't noticed his feelings.

I totally agree with @illusion_moon. Sometimes it is good to be selfish..., but what he did really danger Ibe's carrier. I can't really blame Elaine, bcoz she did the right thing (observing Ibe and giving her warning before take actual action). (in my opinion,) I do really think Ibe character is weaken, unlike before...

Elaine is quite rational to be honest, the household is important for the maids, footmen, and butlers. Ibelina should also stay away for her master and the household, unless both wants to stay out of high society.

Though Ibelina was commendable, underaged teen charms almost led to bad thoughts, luckily her heart thumping made her realize that she can summon a SWAT or police

Fed-Kun's army
Head maid's doing a great job. Alejandro won't get the fukken hint that he needs to chill and stop trying to force Ibee into being his girlfriend. Ibee can't say no to him since it's part of her job, and the Head Maid knows that. It's best for everyone in this situation to be separated so he can finally grow up and start acting like someone about to become a duke versus chasing maid's skirts.

mrf

Hmmm....... Hah ssssssssssssss aaaahghhhhh ststststdtstdghfftjf5dv
I need to wait again aren't i?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the mass update NaSS

wow... I'm just amazed how the author makes Ibee and Ale talk with each other but... Not actually talk about the pressing issue. It's like they're dancing around the fire gosh so frustrating.

Obviously Alejandro doesn't care about all these social ranking whatnot he just wants to be with Ibee and he's cooked up a plan for it. Unfortunately when he comes back he's probably not gonna see his girl anymore. Cue drumroll

Dex-chan lover
It would be so simple if he simply made her a mistress, but this does seem late Victorian times so that was sometime looked down on, depending on the country.

Nevertheless, he is becoming a Duke, the highest position under a king (archduke is more like a minor king inside another kingdom) and that makes the hierarchical steps between him and the maid huge.

Even if he finds a trick, she is never going to be able to relax. She will be ridiculed by higher society constantly, and by the servants, everyone will be mocking her, giving her the stink eye, calling her vixen and not a single thing a single Duke can do about that.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if legitimate attempts on her life will be in order. Plenty of unscrupulous folk that desire to be bound to a dukedom's riches by finding a replacement marriage partner for him.

I wonder who she'll turn to if she gets fired... Perhaps Lorenzo

Can the head maid fire ibee even if its really obvious that ale favors her

Users who are viewing this thread